Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

-An option to remove all System messages (I get lag and very mad when I get a pile of those in the middle of dogfights). Forward all updates to the webapp. please I beg you!

-Enable the Datalink. if the missiles are that bad It cannot be resolved.

- I agree with Frostie and Moltar's request. so +1

Y'all have a good day.

Edited by M460
Cause laag

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Even then, with the mirage have D2M and its a miss sometimes even when they have no idea that I am there.

WHAT IS THAT MYTERIOUS "D2M" SB. ANSWER PLSSSS I'm waiting for this answer since my last post (about 10 or 20 posts ago I asked already?)

does it mean:

A: "direct to missile" (? wtf?)

B: "direction to missile" (??)

C: "d*ck to mo*th" (??!!! xD )

D: your answer (the real term please)

Btw LOL blue still fails, even with their "SRS" thing they can't capture Sochi, Beslan or Nalchik... xD HAAHAAA

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

WHAT IS THAT MYTERIOUS "D2M" SB. ANSWER PLSSSS I'm waiting for this answer since my last post (about 10 or 20 posts ago I asked already?)

does it mean:

A: "direct to missile" (? wtf?)

B: "direction to missile" (??)

C: "d*ck to mo*th" (??!!! xD )

D: your answer (the real term please)

Btw LOL blue still fails, even with their "SRS" thing they can't capture Sochi, Beslan or Nalchik... xD HAAHAAA

I believe it means detecteur de depart missile or something similar.

Edited by counter25

Ah. And guys? Any lag with full server? Or can we (if possible yet) expand server to 64 slots pleeeeeease? :) (only 11 slots more!)

LOLLL fail, server crash already? tongue.gif only 2 players on it... tongue.gif

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Edited above, server crashed...

ALARM ALARM, BUDDYSPIKE TEAMSPEAK OFFLINE. Fix ASAP please (backup TS server anyone? If not I'll host one, you can join me on danielnl.ddns.net, same password "RayGun", but only 32 slots...)

OK TS is back up, but keeping mine online (you never know what caused it).

Is this the part where BLUFOR can start crying?

Give us AMRAAM's please, no balance.

When having Air superiority 97% of the time is just not enough :megalol:

Since when does REDFOR get Huey's?

Also please bring back kill messages as there's no way to tell what killed you. There's a chance I just deliberately got teamkilled by someone in RvE and there's no way of verifying that.

Since Blurfor cried for the Mi-8.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also please bring back kill messages as there's no way to tell what killed you. There's a chance I just deliberately got teamkilled by someone in RvE and there's no way of verifying that.

Bold claims for not checking your tack file m9.

You can just run the track and verify and it would be nice to know how you distinguish an intentional from an unintentional TK.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

A: We did not shoot you, and would never do such a thing by intention so really check your facts before you start claming such thing!

B: You did teamkill one of us so was that by intention?

=RvE=Yorz

No one killed you from RVE side, we called on you not to shoot one of our helos. Twice, I was on GCI .

I know you are a decent pilot so no use killing friendly's for spite.

Edited by sirscorpion

No one killed you from RVE side, we called on you not to shoot one of our helos. Twice, I was on GCI .

I know you are a decent pilot so no use killing friendly's for spite.

I had my chat closed. I wasn't expecting REDFOR to have Huey's and with dark green camo at that. They're awfully similar to BLUEFOR's olive camo so it's hard to make the distinction. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to give both teams the same transport helicopters. Blue has Huey's, Red has a Mi-8's, why would you have to mix them? It just creates more trouble like this.

You said you were going to vector friendlies to come and teamkill in me chat and right after I immediately get splashed near friendly territory. It doesn't seem far-fetched. My point is kill messages should be enabled so there's no suspicion. Unless the server enables data export or w/e Tacview is too much of a hassle.

I dont think so. A lot of that could be attributed to having a good GCI and having a good team. You are making a lot of inferences bast on one screenshot.

The same GCI that told Manzanita he is vectoring friendlies to teamkill him? Sure..

Before this round when blue was assaulting the last objectives, 1 SU-33's with its ER's and ET's required at least 3 dedicated blue fighters to counter and even in a 3vs1 scenario the 33 got at least 2 blue fighters before going down.

The same GCI that told Manzanita he is vectoring friendlies to teamkill him? Sure..

Before this round when blue was assaulting the last objectives, 1 SU-33's with its ER's and ET's required at least 3 dedicated blue fighters to counter and even in a 3vs1 scenario the 33 got at least 2 blue fighters before going down.

Did you consider that maybe the red pilot was better or in a better situation than the 3 coming after him? Again, a lot of inferences are being drawn here from very little information.

Do I think the ETs are overpowered in this scenario? Yes I do. Do I think the ERs are overpowered? No I don't. The red team needs a bit better SAHR missile. The R is garbage. It is by far the worst of all the other semi active radars. Ill deal with the T, but its basically a flying air break like Frostie has said in the past. All or most of my kills have come from 73s as the R most of time won't even make it to the target when shot from 5nm.

... as the R most of time won't even make it to the target when shot from 5nm.

Depending on if the target makes hard turns (missile will turn left right which slows the missile acceleration a lot) or if target flies straight. That's the problem. In DCS it seems the R-27R doesn't get "smart" guidance, which would limit the control fins angles until it gets within 0.5 or 1nm of target... -.-