Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Hey greg,

thanks for the updates. Does this also include the bug that disallowed fuel tanks etc on the mirage?

Also whats the rules on using datalinks on the server? I've noticed people openly use them and brag about it

Here we go again...... Just die like a man. Just because you died does not mean others are cheating. Please share this datalink or hack program with me.

Here we go again...... Just die like a man. Just because you died does not mean others are cheating. Please share this datalink or hack program with me.

hah

people are using it openly and mentioning on teamspeak...

ahh ummm LEAVU is just one of them.. google it or just search the ed forums.

Ok, was it 120C for sure, and what aircraft were you in? (also firing ac and your ac altitude at time of launch are important)

I was referring to not possible dodging an AIM-120C when you're/I'm in a MiG-29S while the enemy fighter launches from at least 4000 meters altitude (or it was even 8000m or higher those times...) and you're/I'm below 2500 meters in the MiG-29S at the moment he launches... but that was few months ago, things might've changed since the last 3-5 patches or so.)

It was eagle firing an active missile at me while also in an eagle (always). A 120B at that range would have probably been more able to hit me, as they turn better. I was lower than him (where you'd typically find Russian drivers). I can't remember the specifics without digging up the tacview.

You know what worse than a 120 a mirage 2000 racking up kills in that thing i swear its invisible them aim 120s are not that dangerous the m-2000 is :D adapt and over come wait til the f18 that shed will still have spamrams.

You know I kept getting ambushed by a mirage the other day. He never got the kill on me, but got close twice and I found it extremely hard to spot him visually when he was right on my 6. His missiles didn't even seem to be making smoke trails.

You know I kept getting ambushed by a mirage the other day. He never got the kill on me, but got close twice and I found it extremely hard to spot him visually when he was right on my 6. His missiles didn't even seem to be making smoke trails.

350D's do then the contrail ends in flight, Love the module, Mirage is horrible to go up against, I normally stick it in the weeds and pop up last second, Just need to learn INS then im good for ground attack also, Getting many kills with it.

Leavu ran on the sensors which was turned off by server admins many patches ago. Leavu does not work anymore. People are trolling you.

Leavu can still be used, it has a workaround and it has been confirmed. please stop deceiving on this forum.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F10 radio menu is not functioning since latest update

For me it works. You scared me. My entire squadron mission is based on this. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Oh... sad to hear then. Yes I have them added not with scripts but with ME.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Is it true, Viggen has some very interesting slow A2A missile?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence