A-10 A in LockON

NotiA10

this is the first movie (first of two in total) i put together quiet a few months ago and stumbled accross again whilst making space on my harddrive. hope u enjoy it.

wbr,

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

http://rapidshare.de/files/35306369/LockOn_A-10_A.rar.html

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Excellent movie. I like movies where all Lockon settings are maxed out any you can watch it in full glory. Also beautiful unedited footage and nice fluid video experiance. This is one of the greatest Lockon movies ever made. Too bad it is so short though. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Do you remember video called Thrustinburnt and where I can find it?

thanks guys, your flattering comments are certainly motivating me to make more movies. I will redo this one oneday with better quality and smaller size and ofcourse a bit longer - at the time of making it i didnt have the knowledge to keep it down at a reasonable size, therefore i just cancelled the landing.

thanks again, take it easy and catch you soon,

NotiA10

p.s./ sorry aimmaverick i havent seen the vid Thrustinburnt - if i happen to stuble accross, it i will post the link

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog