How to zoom in in VR?

cyberwings

I found the answer to my own question. Sorry! But if anyone else have the same trouble here you have the answer.

Go to controls and where you select the plane or helicopter to asign the keys, at the bottom you will find UI layer where you can select toggle vr zoom.

Edited by cyberwings

Am I right thinking this was Rift only originally? Does it work on the Vive yet?

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

• 2 weeks later...
I found the answer to my own question. Sorry! But if anyone else have the same trouble here you have the answer.

Go to controls and where you select the plane or helicopter to asign the keys, at the bottom you will find UI layer where you can select toggle vr zoom.

The problem with this zoom is that it is only on/off. Why isn't it assignable to a slider, like zoom is on a regular 2D screen. I find that zoom on is too small to be able to spot things. Please make VR zoom work like regular zoom, assignable to a slider!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Thanks for the update, Cyberwings. Unfortunately, I'm a dumbass and still can't find the option. Can you be more specific about where to find it?

I'm specifically looking at the key assignments for the Ka-50 and Mi-8 in the latest 2.0 Alpha, but I can't find anything along the lines of "Toggle VR Zoom" in any of the subcategories.

I'm probably missing something really obvious, though...

EDIT - Found it. I totally missed the fact that "UI Layer" is a category within the Aircraft Selection drop-down. Thanks Cyberwings.

Edited by Pizzicato

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S