[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

13 minutes ago, Lt_Jaeger said:

After downloading and installing there always comes the popup new Version available. After setup Version number is still 2.1.1.0

Same issue here, doesnt look like the new version is actually there to download?

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

On 3/5/2021 at 2:30 PM, Goblin said:

I am getting this problem when I start Simshaker for Aviators.

The Sound module was recently updated to the latest version.
Sim Shaker Wings is working just fine.

It is just the SSA that give me this message when I start it manually or when it tries to start with DCS.

Everything has been working just fine for many months, and now this just occured...

BD672039-590C-48F5-AA0B-EBF7633DED07.jpeg

The same problem for me !

7 minutes ago, Golden.Crown said:

The same problem for me !

Well, then... Just start SSA, click continue when you get the error message. Then right click on the SSA icon and chose settings. Change the SimShaker sound module version from beta to release, and see if that will help you too.

5 hours ago, Goblin said:

Well, then... Just start SSA, click continue when you get the error message. Then right click on the SSA icon and chose settings. Change the SimShaker sound module version from beta to release, and see if that will help you too.

We are having an issue with the update not installing and being told to install each time. Not the same issue you was having.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Has anyone else ever seen this?  I can't seem to find anything related to this.  I think it might be the reason I'm not getting any vibration in the game. I thought it might have something to do with firewall settings, but I went so far as to disable Windows Firewall. The tests run just fine though.  I'm using this with the sound module and a couple of transducers.  I have also seen where some guys have an actual plane profile in the model drop down (A10C).  Is that something you can find or is that something I have to create?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Flyer0192
Additional info

18 hours ago, Lt_Jaeger said:

After downloading and installing there always comes the popup new Version available. After setup Version number is still 2.1.1.0

Yeah, should be fixed now. My OneDrive didn'T sync the files and I shut down my computer after the post 😅

2 hours ago, Flyer0192 said:

Has anyone else ever seen this?  I can't seem to find anything related to this.  I think it might be the reason I'm not getting any vibration in the game. I thought it might have something to do with firewall settings, but I went so far as to disable Windows Firewall. The tests run just fine though.  I'm using this with the sound module and a couple of transducers.  I have also seen where some guys have an actual plane profile in the model drop down (A10C).  Is that something you can find or is that something I have to create?

Capture.PNG

SSA tries to access your export.lua maybe it's write protected. Please check that file in your DCS user profile folder...

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 7:38 AM, f4l0 said:

Seems like something is wrong with your export.lua in DCS... Could you please attach the export.lua thus I can verify that everything is ok...

Here is my export.lua

btw what creates this file?

Export.lua

EDIT : ok I managed to make it work again by deleting the lua files, I installed the app again, and now it created the lua files again and it works.

Edited by harf4ng

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

51 minutes ago, harf4ng said:

Here is my export.lua

btw what creates this file?

Export.lua 224 B · 0 downloads

EDIT : ok I managed to make it work again by deleting the lua files, I installed the app again, and now it created the lua files again and it works.

There was a DCS_Volanta.lua entry. Maybe this script blocked some stuff...

6 hours ago, f4l0 said:

There was a DCS_Volanta.lua entry. Maybe this script blocked some stuff...

No, as I said deleting the SSA lua files and then starting it again fixed the problem. And I kept the volanta lua file.

btw is there a way to have the SSA app starts elsewhere on screen? It always start top left and as my taskbar is on the top this is an issue. I have tried changing the config file like that but it changes nothing :

<setting name="WindowLocation" serializeAs="String">
          <value>100, 100</value>
        </setting>

To me that would be better if the window could popup centered on the screen.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Golden.Crown said:

What you mean for SSA ? what is it?

SSA means SimShaker for Aviator, this is the name of the program.

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

On 3/6/2021 at 3:37 PM, Goblin said:

I don't use sound modules , where should i change it ? 

Screenshot (2).png

5 minutes ago, f4l0 said:

Does the message/test vibration triggered by SSA work?

No the same error , nothing works 

3 minutes ago, Golden.Crown said:

I don't use sound modules , where should i change it ? 

Screenshot (2).png

No the same error , nothing works 

Did you test the gametrix software and test the motors?

5 minutes ago, Golden.Crown said:

Yes every think working but when i start DCS , i receive error message and everything stopped working

But you said that the "Test Vibe-Motors" does not work, right? Does the massage work?
Did you test what happens if you disable "Start when Windows Starts"? Some users reported some issues here...

4 minutes ago, f4l0 said:

But you said that the "Test Vibe-Motors" does not work, right? Does the massage work?
Did you test what happens if you disable "Start when Windows Starts"? Some users reported some issues here...

Not working when i starting DCS , otherwise

I will test it now

17 hours ago, f4l0 said:

SSA tries to access your export.lua maybe it's write protected. Please check that file in your DCS user profile folder...

So I deleted all the files in that folder and restarted SSA.  Everything works now.  Thanks! 

17 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Hello simshaker team

I just built a doorgun controller and added bass shaker pucks.

Intending to use it with the huey uh-1h module.

The associated sound file for payload release wasn't much effect... is there info on making or applying other sound files to have a better shake effect? Like making it more stronger per se..

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179