[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

10 minutes ago, f4l0 said:

Some nice ideas, but seems alot of work since I need to restructure some parts... but yeah, might be a nice holiday project..

@=Andre= should have a look at these exceptions since they occur in the sound module...

Yeah, this depends on the plane/wing geometry. Some planes have a nice transition in the buffet. Some have a very nasty behaviour, eg, when you feel the buffet, you are stalling...

So to tweak the A4C values, I need the parameters... I don't have a msffb2 stick...

Yep it’s just an example, I think the f-16 doesn’t have effects for the msffb2 but it should have the same smooth transition fin the buffet.

Yep it’s just an example, I think the f-16 doesn’t have effects for the msffb2 but it should have the same smooth transition fin the buffet.
Just tested. Didn't feel any effects in the Viper on the FFB2, like in other modules.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Hello; I am having a small problem with sim shaker for aviators, can anyone help please? 

The software is all loaded and the gametrix app is able to send vibrations to the seat, but there are no vibrations in game whatsoever. The software recognises the various aircraft modules I have connected and it can be configured for each, but no matter which is chosen there's no output. Also, the testing functions within the SSFA don't work so I'm wondering if I've missed something obvious. Do I have to have Sim Shaker Wings installed as well as Sim Shaker for Aviators or any other software? Running W10 latest update obviously. 

thankyou

2 hours ago, orcrist said:

Hello; I am having a small problem with sim shaker for aviators, can anyone help please? 

The software is all loaded and the gametrix app is able to send vibrations to the seat, but there are no vibrations in game whatsoever. The software recognises the various aircraft modules I have connected and it can be configured for each, but no matter which is chosen there's no output. Also, the testing functions within the SSFA don't work so I'm wondering if I've missed something obvious. Do I have to have Sim Shaker Wings installed as well as Sim Shaker for Aviators or any other software? Running W10 latest update obviously. 

thankyou

It sounds like you don't have the right output selected in SSFA. You don't need Sim Shaker Wings for DCS. Are you sure you have USB and the JetSeat selected under Output Mode (Service Tab)?

Edited by Baldrick33

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

On 2/24/2021 at 2:36 PM, MAXsenna said:

Just tested. Didn't feel any effects in the Viper on the FFB2, like in other modules.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks, can you check it in the hornet ? 

Edited by Icaro_07
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Baldrick33 said:

It sounds like you don't have the right output selected in SSFA. You don't need Sim Shaker Wings for DCS. Are you sure you have USB and the JetSeat selected under Output Mode (Service Tab)?

Thanks for replying; yes I do have the right output selected. 

The odd thing is that about an hour after posting this yesterday, without making any changes to anything, it started working. Go figure. 

6 minutes ago, leader2 said:

Anyone have any suggestions how to register the software since the webshop is down? Just got my Buttkicker 2 and need to register the Sound Module and can't.. So basically got this thing for nothing at this point.. 😞

Wrong thread, please contact @=Andre=

Don't understand why, but for some times now the software stops working.

It worked fine before.

I have a realtus forcefeel vibration pad.

Note that I'm able to test the motors or use the massage feature just fine. But no effect in game.

I have tried in project cars 2 with simshaker wheels and it works fine, but now with simshaker for aviators it does not work anymore. Could it be there is some kind of incompatibility between simshaker wheels and aviators, so you cannot have both installed? But then testing motors shouldn't work as well.

Thanks

Edited by harf4ng

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

20 minutes ago, harf4ng said:

I have tried in project cars 2 with simshaker wheels and it works fine, but now with simshaker for aviators it does not work anymore. Could it be there is some kind of incompatibility between simshaker wheels and aviators, so you cannot have both installed? But then testing motors shouldn't work as well.

I have a Jetseat and that works fine with both Simshaker for Aviators and Simshaker Wheels installed.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

7 hours ago, harf4ng said:

Don't understand why, but for some times now the software stops working.

It worked fine before.

I have a realtus forcefeel vibration pad.

Note that I'm able to test the motors or use the massage feature just fine. But no effect in game.

Thanks

Do you get any interesting logs? Does SSA detect that you are running DCS? Did you install any new DCS addon?

7 hours ago, Golden.Crown said:

Hi, 

Can you please help me with this problem ?

I reinstalled SimShaker for aviators but i got it again .

Best regards

IMG_1897.jpg

I need the full error message...

10 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Do you get any interesting logs? Does SSA detect that you are running DCS? Did you install any new DCS addon?

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at SimShaker.UI.ProcessManager.StartSeatHandler(String arguments)
   at SimShaker.UI.MainForm.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SimShaker for Aviators beta
    Assembly Version: 2.2.1.0
    Win32 Version: 2.2.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20beta.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
NLog
    Win32 Version: 4.7.6.12219
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/NLog.DLL
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.ServiceModel
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Edited by Golden.Crown

On 3/3/2021 at 6:47 AM, f4l0 said:

Hi,

How do I do that? Send you the logs? How do I see the logs? When I check "enable logging" it erases everything into the window.

Yes SSA detects I'm running DCS, the application launches itself when I run DCS.

And I have installed Syria I think but that's all.

In the log window by launching DCS and then exiting DCS I get that :

19:41:51.083  SimShaker for Aviators beta  Version 2.2.1.0
19:41:51.087   ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games ********** 
19:41:51.088  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts
19:41:51.091  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.093  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.095  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.096  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.097  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.098  local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
19:41:51.100  dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
19:41:51.102   ********** Custom DCS World configuration found ********** 
19:41:51.105  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts
19:41:51.106  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.107  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.108  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.109  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.110  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.110  local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
19:41:51.111  dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

Thanks

Edited by harf4ng

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

I'm currently working on a turbulence editor. It's still pretty rough but maybe adds a nice feature

grafik.png

To see it in action, follow the link: https://imgur.com/a/STZPCMB

12 hours ago, harf4ng said:

Hi,

How do I do that? Send you the logs? How do I see the logs? When I check "enable logging" it erases everything into the window.

Yes SSA detects I'm running DCS, the application launches itself when I run DCS.

And I have installed Syria I think but that's all.

In the log window by launching DCS and then exiting DCS I get that :

19:41:51.083  SimShaker for Aviators beta  Version 2.2.1.0
19:41:51.087   ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games ********** 
19:41:51.088  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts
19:41:51.091  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.093  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.095  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.096  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.097  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.098  local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
19:41:51.100  dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
19:41:51.102   ********** Custom DCS World configuration found ********** 
19:41:51.105  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts
19:41:51.106  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.107  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.108  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.109  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.110  DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
19:41:51.110  local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
19:41:51.111  dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\harf4ng\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

Thanks

But when you launch DCS, you don't see any new logs? There is also a log file in the installation folder of SSA...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Did you select the correct seat? Looks like an issue loading the "seat control" software...

I have a jetseat , I have installed simshaker aviator and simshaker wing.

I use my jetseat about 1.5 year but this is first time this error

Edited by Golden.Crown

I am getting this problem when I start Simshaker for Aviators.

The Sound module was recently updated to the latest version.
Sim Shaker Wings is working just fine.

It is just the SSA that give me this message when I start it manually or when it tries to start with DCS.

Everything has been working just fine for many months, and now this just occured...

BD672039-590C-48F5-AA0B-EBF7633DED07.jpeg

5 hours ago, Goblin said:

I am getting this problem when I start Simshaker for Aviators.

The Sound module was recently updated to the latest version.
Sim Shaker Wings is working just fine.

It is just the SSA that give me this message when I start it manually or when it tries to start with DCS.

Everything has been working just fine for many months, and now this just occured...

BD672039-590C-48F5-AA0B-EBF7633DED07.jpeg

Could you please show me the details...
Did you select the correct Sound Module version in the settings tab?

15 hours ago, f4l0 said:

But when you launch DCS, you don't see any new logs? There is also a log file in the installation folder of SSA...

No, no new log and nothing in the install folder.

Btw I tried installing an older version and still nothing...

Edited by harf4ng

8 hours ago, harf4ng said:

No, no new log and nothing in the install folder.

Btw I tried installing an older version and still nothing...

Seems like something is wrong with your export.lua in DCS... Could you please attach the export.lua thus I can verify that everything is ok...

I just published a new beta with the new turbulence editor!

Changelog:

Version 2.2.2.0 – beta release -

• New Turbulence Effect Editor, can be found in the Special Options tab
    Needs feedback, especially for good default filter settings

• Jet Engine Effect slightly tuned

• A4C AoA slightly tuned

After downloading and installing there always comes the popup new Version available. After setup Version number is still 2.1.1.0

1 hour ago, f4l0 said:

I just published a new beta with the new turbulence editor!

Changelog:

Version 2.2.2.0 – beta release -

• New Turbulence Effect Editor, can be found in the Special Options tab
    Needs feedback, especially for good default filter settings

• Jet Engine Effect slightly tuned

• A4C AoA slightly tuned

• Like 1