[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Mine is 1.3.13.0

Where do we find the latest beta.

Are we updating the simshakers for aviators or the sound module.

Needs to be clearer and links to the updates would help.

Mines always checked for a update when I started the program and asked if I wanted to install the latest version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When switching to the beta version, should we uninstall the stable version first? Or can we simply install the beta "on top"?

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

When switching to the beta version, should we uninstall the stable version first? Or can we simply install the beta "on top"?

It's a separate install. I have 2 SSA shortcuts on my desktop now :)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

It's a separate install. I have 2 SSA shortcuts on my desktop now :)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I am really enjoying my Jetseat, but I would like to tweak a couple of the uwv files. The only problem I have is figuring out what files to edit. The manual says there should be a tooltip if you mouse over a check box. That does not show any tooltips on my installation. Is there something I am missing or another way to get this information?

Thanks!

The lastest beta is working great with the A-10Cll, nice job!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I am having an issue with my Sim Shaker program. I am using the most current version and when I start up in the F18 I get a low frequency rumble that should not be happening. I have to import my saved settings and after about 5 seconds it goes back to normal. Is there a fix for this problem so that my saved profile will start automatically? I did not have this problem before version 1.3.13.0

The start up bumps happen if the DCS telemetry data does not match the (initial) state in SSA. AFAIK DCS does not send a message like "the player respawned in the same plane" thus it's hard to mute/hide/stop the effects during the initialization phase. It might work in a singleplayer environment with only the player. But it will still not work in in all case in the multilayer environment...

Hi F410

Can you solve this issue , now the Apu effect rumble no be working for A 10 C before it were working ?.

Thanks in advance

Thx for the feedback, I'll have a look...

@f4l0

Hi, thanks for adding the A-10 II so quickly. Any chance that you'll look into the support for the Edge 540 and A-4E? Both community modules frequently crash Simshaker. I don't know how they manage telemetry data, maybe a simple ignore feature would be a quick fix.

Edit: just found out that the P-47 also crashes simshaker. ED added some more variants with the latest patches.

Edited by Alec Delorean

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

Hi guys, I posted this in the ssm forum, as I figured that it was a more appropriate place for it as the sound module is what’s doing the vibration but I thought I should post it here too incase it’s a ssa thing that’s affecting the sound module. If it’s not and it’s irrelevant please just ignore it :)

Post is below

——————————

im having an issue in the f14 where it's constantly spamming me with

19:24:2.971 Received: hp_5_0_x~1~6~1 dashboard shake.

its just always going, no matter what speed or altitude I'm at or even if my dash is shaking in game or not. I've looked through the f14 settings and there is no option to turn it down or completely off

its just ruining the whole thing for me. I'm at 20,000 feet, autopilot on, speed stable at 300kts and its just buzzing away, any idea what I can do to fix this?

_

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

Hi guys, I posted this in the ssm forum, as I figured that it was a more appropriate place for it as the sound module is what’s doing the vibration but I thought I should post it here too incase it’s a ssa thing that’s affecting the sound module. If it’s not and it’s irrelevant please just ignore it :)

Post is below

——————————

im having an issue in the f14 where it's constantly spamming me with

19:24:2.971 Received: hp_5_0_x~1~6~1 dashboard shake.

its just always going, no matter what speed or altitude I'm at or even if my dash is shaking in game or not. I've looked through the f14 settings and there is no option to turn it down or completely off

its just ruining the whole thing for me. I'm at 20,000 feet, autopilot on, speed stable at 300kts and its just buzzing away, any idea what I can do to fix this?

_

As mentioned in several other posts, the F14 has a lot of shaking... In the beta version of SSA is a threshold slider to adjust the behaviour.

EDIT: removed all my old post because...

found the 2.0.5 Beta and am now running it.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AB3fFPneMUkxlDc&id=AAE14DA560024F57%21112&cid=AAE14DA560024F57

however the same problem persists, I can see the option to turn off the dash shake under “generic jet settings” but it is not an option under “f14a/b” jet specific settings and setting it up under generic jet dose not affect it for the f14

GENERIC JET SETTINGS

tdOJfuc.png

F14 A/B SETTINGS

lQ5Stz2.png

Edited by PSYKOnz

I have a random question. For the flap movement option, is there a way for it to ONLY work with just the flaps. When you have this option enabled, it vibrates whenever you move the stick and the ailerons/elevators move, and when the flaps go up and down. Is it possible to edit this to make it where it only vibrates with the flaps and not with ailerons/elevator movement? I love the feel when the flaps go up/down, but for me it's too much that it does the same when other control surfaces move.

EDIT: removed all my old post because...

found the 2.0.5 Beta and am now running it.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AB3fFPneMUkxlDc&id=AAE14DA560024F57%21112&cid=AAE14DA560024F57

however the same problem persists, I can see the option to turn off the dash shake under “generic jet settings” but it is not an option under “f14a/b” jet specific settings and setting it up under generic jet dose not affect it for the f14

GENERIC JET SETTINGS

tdOJfuc.png

F14 A/B SETTINGS

lQ5Stz2.png

Did you check the special options tab?

Did you check the special options tab?

Yes, there was nothing to do with dashboard shake there, only canopy shake.

Are you able to add the dashboard shake option for the f14 or is that not a possibility?

Edited by PSYKOnz