[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Hi Olaf, everything seems to sort itself out. I suspect there is a USB conflict or something. I had to unplug everything to move my pc and everything seems to work fine after I plugged everything back in.

Good to hear!

Does this program and the SimSeat function properly in multiplayer servers? I feel like I've read before that with most servers (for example the 104th) not allowing for export of the .lua, the seat won't function in online flight. Am I imagining that or is it indeed the case?

See Testers answer:

Hi. You are right, in multiplayer everything functions, but export of data of the player has to be on, it seems so being called. I when that asked some owners of servers, explained them the reason and they turn on this export.

We rely on player export data. Some server admins don't allow this export...

Good to hear!

See Testers answer:

We rely on player export data. Some server admins don't allow this export...

Fantastic, thank you for the response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Tacview also requires the player export to be on. Since some people cannot stand the idea of playing fairly and insist on using tacview to cheat, some servers won't turn it on (104th among them). Sooo... I choose only servers that allow export. I recommend 99th for a good mix with admins on almost all the time.

Tacview also requires the player export to be on. Since some people cannot stand the idea of playing fairly and insist on using tacview to cheat, some servers won't turn it on (104th among them). Sooo... I choose only servers that allow export. I recommend 99th for a good mix with admins on almost all the time.

Yup, that's why I was asking actually...I pretty much fly exclusively on the 104th (for obvious reasons), so this kind of renders a SimSeat useless for me for the time being, unfortunately.

It sucks that people have to resort to cheating and ruin the fun/experience for everyone else.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Yup, that's why I was asking actually...I pretty much fly exclusively on the 104th (for obvious reasons), so this kind of renders a SimSeat useless for me for the time being, unfortunately.

It sucks that people have to resort to cheating and ruin the fun/experience for everyone else.

I did ask Maverick about it close to 6 months ago on the 104th thread. He was kind enough to explain the reason. I know the tacview cheating was being addressed but I don't know if there has been any resolution. I'm doubtful as I keep an eye on the server for the day I may return (I don't fly without my jetseat!). They were a good group despite Jeffrey .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm, I wonder which data TacView gets if only players OWN export is enabled. Thus only data regarding the players own aircraft is exported... If the server enables ALL exports, than, cheating is easy...

I currently don't own P3Dv4 thus I can not help here at the moment. This might change in the future but I'm currently focusing on DCS/XP11 and restructuring the internals of the application...

To all beta testers, please make old fashion backups of your settings. Write them down or make screenshots. I will release a new beta in the next days and this beta will reset all your settings!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for this inconvenience but internal code restructuring make this necessary.

(The same count also for the next stable release but I will make a separate announcement once a new stable is on the horizon)

I released a new beta:

Version 1.0.1.15 – beta release

- Touchdown effect is now stronger

- X-Plane touchdown logic refined

- Transverse Flow Effect renamed

- VRS for helos adjusted

- TransverseFlowEffect (ETL) for XP11 helos added

- XP11 helos VRS added

- XP11 helos low rpm effect added

- XP11 helos crash fixed

- XP11 helos gforce effect fixed

- SU33 speedbrake/flaps effect fixed

- KA50 landing gear fixed

- Mi-8 crew voice fixed

- TF51 touchdown fixed

- Grass/Noisy/Concrete surface for XP11 added

- A10C Chaff/Flare dispense effect added

- F15C fixed

- Su 27 AB on ground fixed

- Dragchute effect fixed

- DCS Data provider activated

- Debug view for X-Plane added

- FalconBMS removed from settings database

- Touchdown effect adjusted

- Init new/unseen planes with generic settings fixed

- UI slightly reworked, should be faster now

- L39 cockpit open/close effect fixed

- Drastic internal code changes → Please test!

- Settings database must be reset and is incompatible to previous version

- Jet Engine Rumble Sound effect strength reduced by 25%

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm using Simshaker for aviators, latest stable release and with Mirage2000 I don't get some of major efects like engine rumble, afterburner, ground bumps and roll. I'm I missing something?

With Mig21, a few months ago, before engine rumble I had a very distinctive afterburner effect. Now I don't have nothing. Just normal rumble from engine.

I already tried to increase volume of these effects and nothing.

Any help?

Thanks and grats for such a nice software.

Windows 7 Professional x64, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB,

Intel Xeon W5650(i7) @ 4.1ghz, Asus P6TWS motherboard, 24gb DDR3, 500GB SSD.

Hybrid joystick(Base: Saitek X55 - Grip:CH Fighterstick), Saitek X55 throttle, Saitek ruder pedals.

Hey guys,

if the current beta test is successful I'll release a new stable on Halloween. Since this version will reset(destroy) all your settings, it is somehow comparable to that spooky night :-)

So, to no freak out, backup your beloved setting! Either with screenshots, photos or old school pen&paper :-)

Hey guys,

if the current beta test is successful I'll release a new stable on Halloween. Since this version will reset(destroy) all your settings, it is somehow comparable to that spooky night :-)

So, to no freak out, backup your beloved setting! Either with screenshots, photos or old school pen&paper :-)

Great news, the beta is working great for me, however, I do have one question; With the pending release of a new stable version, will it be the same as the current beta, will the new stable update the current beta, or will the beta have to be removed to install the new stable?

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Great news, the beta is working great for me, however, I do have one question; With the pending release of a new stable version, will it be the same as the current beta, will the new stable update the current beta, or will the beta have to be removed to install the new stable?

Beta and stable are two separate installations. However, beta and stable version will be the same until I release a new beta version...

Beta and stable are two separate installations. However, beta and stable version will be the same until I release a new beta version...

Cool, thanks for the reply.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Hey, Thanks.

Hey guys,

Halloween just happens to be my birthday and I appreciate the gift:thumbup:. Looking forward to all the new enhancements.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi everyone,

And thanks a lot f4l0 for your effort.

Just one problem with the new 1.0.1.15 Beta release.

I lost Flaps,Bumps and Turbulence effects with my F-15 :(

Can you look at it when you have some time.

Was working %100 all effects before 1.0.1.15 and now Flaps,BUmps and Turbulence are gone. Other effects working well.

Thank you ,

Baris

Correction

I have bumps effects.Sorry

I lost Flaps and Turbulence effects.

Ok thanks for the feedback. I'll have a look at that tomorrow...

Edit: Somehow is tomorrow today, Flaps effect is fixed for FC3 planes. I'll release a new beta tomorrow

Edited by f4l0