VSN flyable aircraft mods

razo+r

On 7/24/2021 at 5:13 PM, jacson158 said:

Hello to all moderators and here I appeal to cdpkobra and its collaborators: please consider for a moment making a F8E Cruzader Mod, even with the cockpit of the
F-15, so that we can use the ED carrier, in a 60's scenario.
We already have the A-4, the A-6 and even the F-105 Thund, even missing the F8E, so we can
create a scenario of the Vietnam conflict.
Since
Thank you for all the VSN flyable aircraft mods.

Hi @jacson158

That is a fantastic idea. The F8 will be made by, I think, Letherneck Simulations as a full fidelity module. As it takes time to make the mods (and mostly a bit of money) it might be not that appealing. The next problem is, that if SFM is used, there is a problem with carrier landing with SFM-MODs...of course it might be worth a look or two 😉 Your described scenario is one that is appealing to me as well 😉 But wouldn't be the F-4 a better fit??

And here is a bit of NEWS:

There will be a rerelease of the VSN_F104G/S Mod with a 3d-cockpit and with an EFM. It will take place in October, so I would advise to just watch this space 🙂

But before, J.P.Ferrée has a little treat for you

On the 17th of september he will air the Trailer for the ReRelease, (which is pretty cool by the way) on his channel. Here is the cover of the Trailer:

TWM_COVER_1920x1080-1.jpg.66d7965030269200c3a35a5df431958c.jpg

And here is the link to his channel with lots of other pretty cool cinematics and short-films:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCencd-epE-gXBElKqQfoyBg

So take a look, have fun and watch this space for further news.

Cheers,

PeeJott.

Edited by PeeJott17
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Rick50 said:

Ah, the Starfighter! Converting fighterpilots into test pilots whether they are ready or not!

I can't wait to fly this challenging beast of speed!

Don’t forget she can be an altitude beast too…. 😎

1EF5AAF9-C6D8-44B0-A98F-E84300F5A0D8.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MEBF109 said:

That's why it was called the Last Starfighter 🙂😉.

Haha! Yeah, because it tried to go to space! You just gave me a major flashback to 1984… which was about the time the Hornet was taking over for the Starfighter. Last Starfighter indeed.

Edited by jocko417

!!!

Did you have any fuel left by the time you got way up there!??

Last Starfighter... does it come with a joke making reptile in the back seat, and a special button for "death blossom"? 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _billythekid_ said:

For the SU-34 mod, is it possible to edit the lua file so that the Fantasmagoria pod can be equipped to perform SEAD strikes?

Yes it is possible here is mine be aware that I added some other aircraft weapons for my personal use and the Fantasmagoria is there and also it breaks IC when trying to join a pure server and is for the ED one made flyable of course but other than that enjoy.

Su-34.lua

Edited by MEBF109
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 8:56 PM, MEBF109 said:

Yes it is possible here is mine be aware that I added some other aircraft weapons for my personal use and the Fantasmagoria is there and also it breaks IC when trying to join a pure server and is for the ED one made flyable of course but other than that enjoy.

Su-34.lua 19.68 kB · 4 downloads

Many thanks and this lua file is for the VSN SU-34 mod correct?

10 hours ago, _billythekid_ said:

Many thanks and this lua file is for the VSN SU-34 mod correct?

I posted that is for the model made by ED that it was made flyable, this is the one I use https://mega.nz/file/2YQimZJa#z-jDl0cP13Nw7PUZV9uupCr3wIF5IjiIdjx4eeVTzQ4 or you can use this one with the lua. I provided  https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3318558/

Edited by MEBF109

9 minutes ago, _billythekid_ said:

Thanks very much for your help.

That's why the community is there for, to help each other out and You are very welcome take care, stay safe, enjoy and see you in the skies.

Thanks a lot for these outstanding mods, really like them a lot.

I also really dig the F-84, even if if I am not wrong this mod is far from being completed yet. Would it be possible to add the possibility to use the sidewinders with it? You can choose them as weapons but seems not possible to shoot them?

Digital Combat Simulator 10_3_2021 11_52_57 AM.jpg

2 hours ago, Fab8ball said:

Thanks a lot for these outstanding mods, really like them a lot.

I also really dig the F-84, even if if I am not wrong this mod is far from being completed yet. Would it be possible to add the possibility to use the sidewinders with it? You can choose them as weapons but seems not possible to shoot them?

Digital Combat Simulator 10_3_2021 11_52_57 AM.jpg

found it, stupid me, you just have to aim at the enemy and then you can shoot...:-)