VSN flyable aircraft mods

razo+r

F-4E phantom Issue

I downloaded al of the vsn mods and i can add them in mission editor and fly them as a client or player.

they A4E works in multiplayer as well.

However  the A4 phantom i cant not be selected after adding  in mission editor as a player or client or in a multiply game( when added)

it just acts as aI

anything amiss i need to d with the mod.  This is the first time i have added them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi to all!!!

That's my last work for the mighty Blackbird  

Livery for VSN_YF12A v2.7.5.02 MOD  

Here the link for the Mod: https://filehorst.de/folder.php?key=duuqITUb

YOU NEED FC3  

-----------------------------------------------  

SR-71A #61-7972 is on display at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA. From 1991 until September 2003, #972 was in storage at Washington Dulles International Airport in a building specifically constructed for this aircraft. There, it was under strict surveillance by National Air and Space Museum representatives, who regularly adjusted humidity levels to ensure the best possible preservation conditions. This aircraft is no doubt the best-looking of the remaining SR-71s, along with SR-71A #976.  

This aircraft holds many records that were set on 6 March 1990, when it was flown from Palmdale to Dulles in what was intended to be the last USAF flight of the SR-71. It also holds the New York to London record of 1 hour, 54 minutes, 56.4 seconds set in 1974. You may have noted the Skunk Works insignia on the rudders of #972. After SR-71A #955's last flight on 24 January 1985, #972 became the Palmdale test aircraft. This aircraft's assembly started 13 December 1965 and was rolled out on 15 September 1966. #972 first flew on 12 December 1966 and over the course of 23½ years, it flew for 2801.1 hours.

Link for livery: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/it/files/3318236/

1.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by Jack_Veil
  • Thanks 3

Thanks a lot for sharing this ... it's really nice:

oxs53rQ.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

10 hours ago, crazyeddie said:

What Jaguar GR1 ?

That got my intertest !!!!!!

There was a Jaguar GR1 in the old 2.5 version mate

i7 9400 @ 2.9 Ghz

32 GB RAM

1 TB SSD

RTX 2060 8GB

Windows 10 64 bit

There was a French Jaguar A around,  with French liveries, it stopped working a long time ago and nobody resurrected it as far as I know.  It was made by a group who's name escapes me now.  Some of their other stuff does reappears from time to time as other groups (VSN inc) rebuild it to the 2.7 standard but I never saw the Jaguar A reappear, it needed to be rebuilt in 3dmax and a new edm exported to 2.7 standard but nobody was much interested in doing the work.  I recollect trying to generate some interest in it along with Hawkeye60 but to no avail.  If we are talking about a different GR1 Model I would be seriously interested,  I would love to do some skins for that. 

Jaguar A is VERY similar to the GR1, the GR1 has the radar pod attached to near the top of the fin, thats the most noticeable difference. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, crazyeddie said:

but I never saw the Jaguar A reappear, it needed to be rebuilt in 3dmax and a new edm exported to 2.7 standard but nobody was much interested in doing the work. 

Not quite true.

The interest was there, but re-export can't be done without the source file. The original author never replied, so the only option would have been to make a model from scratch.

17 hours ago, razo+r said:

Not quite true.

The interest was there, but re-export can't be done without the source file. The original author never replied, so the only option would have been to make a model from scratch.

Rgr ... as I indicated my memory of it was a little bit vague.   So what is this GR1 that Oban is talking about, is it the same model I wonder or is there a decent GR1 out there.  

PS: I did some Brit skins for that Jaguar A, I have them filed away somewhere, if it ever reappears I will dig them out. 

Edited by crazyeddie

New YF-12A version 2.7.5.02

New with damage model and the brake parachute should be visible in online mode now.

- VSN_YF12A.edm collision model
- VSN_YF12A-oblomok-wing-l.edm + VSN_YF12A-oblomok-wing-r.edm
- vsn_yf12a_lod01.edm
- VSN_YF12A.lods customized
- VSN_YF12A.lua customized

https://filehorst.de/folder.php?key=duuqITUb

@Jack_VeilYou should match your download link with this one above. Nice work from you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello, this afternoon I had the pleasure of downloading and flying the VSN-YF-12 Black Bird , an interesting aircraft for the DCS.
However, I humbly ask the creators of these amazing mods, to look with affection for two mods that will be created will make the delight of old generation virtual pilots, which are the North American F-100 Super Saber and the Chance-Vought F8U Cruzader.
If the F-80, F-84 already exi

Hello, this afternoon I had the pleasure of downloading and flying the VSN-YF-12 Black Bird , an interesting aircraft for the DCS.
However, I humbly ask the creators of these amazing mods, to look with affection for two mods that will be created will make the delight of old generation virtual pilots, which are the North American F-100 Super Saber and the Chance-Vought F8U Cruzader.
If the F-80, F-84 already exist, why not these two fighters!

Il 5/9/2021 at 01:11, cdpkobra ha scritto:

New YF-12A version 2.7.5.02

New with damage model and the brake parachute should be visible in online mode now.

- VSN_YF12A.edm collision model
- VSN_YF12A-oblomok-wing-l.edm + VSN_YF12A-oblomok-wing-r.edm
- vsn_yf12a_lod01.edm
- VSN_YF12A.lods customized
- VSN_YF12A.lua customized

https://filehorst.de/folder.php?key=duuqITUb

@Jack_VeilYou should match your download link with this one above. Nice work from you

Ok, ASAP I'll work on it!

Thank you

• Thanks 1

Hi All,

I totally agre with Jacson158 request posted yesterday, for a F-100 and a F-8U Crusader Mods , which, I think, would be great additions to DCS.

They would perfectly fit with the existing F-4, F-105, and other cold war and Vietnam era Mods, e.g., the Migs, A-4, A-6, etc.

Are there any of theses F-100 and F-8U  somewhere, even flying AI only ?

Thanks,

Fly low

Edited by toan

Well, Christmas isn't until December. And dreaming is a beautiful thing too. But where to get it and not steal it. Search the internet for 3d models of this name. They exist. turbosquid has both. Both are not rigged or animated and of course cost money. You can make them both available in solidarity and then ask if the team is ready to take on this task. Incidentally, I made the model of the A-4 and the RF-80A available to the team.

• Like 2

Well in my case my Christmas gift would be a MIG-27M I bought a good 3d model a while back in different formats but since I am job less I haven't had time or resources to make a mod out of it and casually it looks like the one that just came out in the WT game but I can dream right.

5 hours ago, Urbi said:

Incidentally, I made the model of the A-4 and the RF-80A available to the team.

Thank you so much, the F-80 is a jewel :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Love the SR-71's.  Thanks to everyone involved.

If I can suggest, they need weathering.

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234951555-what-color-for-sr-71a-how-to-weather/ 

Or this discussion

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/208499-sr-71-blackbird-doubts/

Basically "iron ball" not shiny and that picture posted in Britmodeller shows streaks etc.

Again thanks to everyone involved.

Sorry to go off topic, but I am trying to decide if I can find someplace to display the new Revell 1/48 SR-71.  Hang from the ceiling? https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235067176-148-lockheed-sr-71-blackbird-by-revell-3d-renderstest-shotsbox-art-release-october-2021/&do=findComment&comment=4173509

Edited by NoCoolName66

Since the main texture does not show a bomb hatch correctly when loading, but this by replacing the same texture in false in the description.lua here the liveries with changed roughmet and reduced transparency for the numbers and logos.
Link:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo7i49ddkq394qt/Liveries%20VSN%20YF-12A.rar?dl=0

Extract the contents of the zip into the Liveries folder of the VSN_Y12A. Only in the Liveries level, as the subfolder is already included.

• Thanks 1

Hi, even for me the F-35 C version alone behaves like this when landing on aircraft carriers; even the take-off of the F-35 C version is not going well, it takes off but the exhaust remains in the take off position and then crashes after a couple of minutes.

CPU: i7 8700K 4.9 Ghz - MB: Asus Z-370F - Cooler cpu: NOCTUA DH-15 - RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX 32 Gb 3200 - GPU: ASUS STRIX RTX 2070 OC - SSD M2: 2x Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB - TM Hotas Warthog - CH ProRudder - CH Quad - TM MFD Coguar - Honeycomb Alfa Flight Controller - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Track IR4 - Oculus Rift S - Monitor MSI Optix MAG321CQR WQHD 144 Hz - Windows 10 Home - DCS: All Modules & Terrains

16 ore fa, Marroux ha scritto:

Hi,

My F35 VSN fails to land.
Whatever the ship, the approach goes well, but the F35 quietly enters the water at the last moment.

Is this a known problem?

Hi, even for me the F-35 C version alone behaves like this when landing on aircraft carriers; even the take-off of the F-35 C version is not going well, it takes off but the exhaust remains in the take off position and then crashes after a couple of minutes.

CPU: i7 8700K 4.9 Ghz - MB: Asus Z-370F - Cooler cpu: NOCTUA DH-15 - RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX 32 Gb 3200 - GPU: ASUS STRIX RTX 2070 OC - SSD M2: 2x Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB - TM Hotas Warthog - CH ProRudder - CH Quad - TM MFD Coguar - Honeycomb Alfa Flight Controller - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Track IR4 - Oculus Rift S - Monitor MSI Optix MAG321CQR WQHD 144 Hz - Windows 10 Home - DCS: All Modules & Terrains