VSN flyable aircraft mods

1 hour ago, MEBF109 said:

That's why it was called the Last Starfighter 🙂😉.

Haha! Yeah, because it tried to go to space! You just gave me a major flashback to 1984… which was about the time the Hornet was taking over for the Starfighter. Last Starfighter indeed.

Edited by jocko417

1 hour ago, _billythekid_ said:

For the SU-34 mod, is it possible to edit the lua file so that the Fantasmagoria pod can be equipped to perform SEAD strikes?

Yes it is possible here is mine be aware that I added some other aircraft weapons for my personal use and the Fantasmagoria is there and also it breaks IC when trying to join a pure server and is for the ED one made flyable of course but other than that enjoy.

Su-34.lua

Edited by MEBF109
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 8:56 PM, MEBF109 said:

Yes it is possible here is mine be aware that I added some other aircraft weapons for my personal use and the Fantasmagoria is there and also it breaks IC when trying to join a pure server and is for the ED one made flyable of course but other than that enjoy.

Su-34.lua 19.68 kB · 4 downloads

Many thanks and this lua file is for the VSN SU-34 mod correct?

10 hours ago, _billythekid_ said:

Many thanks and this lua file is for the VSN SU-34 mod correct?

I posted that is for the model made by ED that it was made flyable, this is the one I use https://mega.nz/file/2YQimZJa#z-jDl0cP13Nw7PUZV9uupCr3wIF5IjiIdjx4eeVTzQ4 or you can use this one with the lua. I provided  https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3318558/

Edited by MEBF109

Thanks a lot for these outstanding mods, really like them a lot.

I also really dig the F-84, even if if I am not wrong this mod is far from being completed yet. Would it be possible to add the possibility to use the sidewinders with it? You can choose them as weapons but seems not possible to shoot them?

Digital Combat Simulator 10_3_2021 11_52_57 AM.jpg

2 hours ago, Fab8ball said:

Thanks a lot for these outstanding mods, really like them a lot.

I also really dig the F-84, even if if I am not wrong this mod is far from being completed yet. Would it be possible to add the possibility to use the sidewinders with it? You can choose them as weapons but seems not possible to shoot them?

Digital Combat Simulator 10_3_2021 11_52_57 AM.jpg

found it, stupid me, you just have to aim at the enemy and then you can shoot...:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Good day gentlemen I have been following your amazing work for a while now and is just an incredible work of art I just have one question when can we expect to see this beauty and if it is fly able even better because is one of my favorites aircraft of all time next to the MIG 27, I want to try a shot at making some Iron Eagle missions with it and my respects to the creator cdpkobra's:VSN-KFIR.png

I am pretty sure that I can tell you that from the communities behalf and my humble self thank you for all the amazing work you are all doing take care and stay safe.

• Like 2

Hi guys.

It is the 15th of October, and the reworked F-104G/S mod by VSN is life. 

Pleas take the time and have a look at the readme and the quickstartGuide, they are there for a reason.

If you might be interested in downloading, here is your link:

https://filehorst.de/folder.php?key=eYfkKFik

And a few photos to keep you entertained:

Base_Menu_1.jpg

Loading_1.jpg

Big thank you(s) go out to Soulfreak and Jocko417 for the liveries, GlobalHawk and VB6 for reworking the cockpit textures, JNelson, TheRealHarold for your invaluable help on the EFM and Yogi for those pretty neat Theme-Pics. Biggest thanks go out to CDPKobra since he made that thing possible.
Cheers,

PeeJott.

Edited by PeeJott17
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PeeJott17 said:

Hi guys.

It is the 15th of October, and the reworked F-104G/S mod by VSN is life. 

Pleas take the time and have a look at the readme and the quickstartGuide, they are there for a reason.

If you might be interested in downloading, here is your link:

https://filehorst.de/folder.php?key=eYfkKFik

And a few photos to keep you entertained:

Base_Menu_1.jpg

Loading_1.jpg

Big thank you(s) go out to Soulfreak and Jocko417 for the liveries, GlobalHawk for reworking the cockpit textures, JNelson, TheRealHarold for your invaluable help on the EFM and Yogi for those pretty neat Theme-Pics. Biggest thanks go out to CDPKobra since he made that thing possible.
Cheers,

PeeJott.

Woohoo! 

Does it still need FC3?

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

@PeeJott17 The wingtip fuel tank textures aren't working for me for some reason. They're gray with the "missing texture" blocks. It happens on all liveries. Any way to fix it?

They work at first in a new mission, but then break when I open an older mission and change liveries. Sometimes they look fine in the Mission Editor, then break when I start the mission. 

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.10.16 - 14.59.41.04.png

Edited by Nealius

The Early Cold War PvE  Servers host servers for The Korean War, The Vietnam War and The Cold War 1973-1977. We concentrate on the jets with analog gauges. 

Our servers are commercially hosted and run 24/7. They run the current open beta version.

SrS is available for all servers.

Mission tasking and smoke on target is available via the comms F10 menu

The current mission on 73-77 server is running the F-104 mod. Thank you @PeeJott17for your aid in setting up our mission for use with this mod.

Join our discord to discuss the mission as well as to use comms to talk to other players.

https://discord.gg/cM4N2nCe5q

• Like 1