Second player with VR

ColdCraving

Hello, i have a HTC VIVE and i would like to know if it possible to Use the VR for a second player (spectator) like in the L69C an i am playing the game normally ? i woukd like to make some flying trip for Handicaped children who can't leave their room. Maybe someone already try to do that ?

• Like 1

The L39c Have a multi crew cookpit, and you can fly it, while you got a nother pll to sit in rear cookpit. You can both wear VR sets too, but you need to have to pc´s and two clients to do it.

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

Just save your flight as a track and replay it in VR. The headtracking will work and the person can be a spectator in the plane for the replay.

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

The L39c Have a multi crew cookpit, and you can fly it, while you got a nother pll to sit in rear cookpit. You can both wear VR sets too, but you need to have to pc´s and two clients to do it.

I didn't realise you could do that. Is the 2nd player just a spectator or are there any interactive cockpit aspects?

I often wish for a real multi-crew aircraft environment in DCS .. and some larger birds to go with it e.g. a Spectre gunship would be incredible, but even the heli's like the Mi-8 and Huey would be awesome to play with a VR multi-crew instead of having to rely on the autopilot and seat switching.

i7-6900K, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, G1 GTX 1080, Samsung 950 PRO 512GB, SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2TB, Corsair H115i, Saitek X55, MFG Crosswind pedals, X34 Predator, & a Vive

Just save your flight as a track and replay it in VR. The headtracking will work and the person can be a spectator in the plane for the replay.

Super Idea ! easier way ! i just need to record some nice fly to make it play with kids as spectator !

Ty !

Edited by ColdCraving

Just make sure to hit LALT+F1 (or was it LCTRL+F1?) at the beginning of the replay. Otherwise the replay will follow the recorded head movements and cause motion sickness.

Great idea BTW :thumbup: I'm sure the kids will love it.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Just make sure to hit LALT+F1 (or was it LCTRL+F1?) at the beginning of the replay. Otherwise the replay will follow the recorded head movements and cause motion sickness.

Great idea BTW :thumbup: I'm sure the kids will love it.

Ty, i am gonna make so test before !

What I do is to control the aircraft looking at the mirror view on the monitor while the guest enjoys the VR gear.

Yes but with handicaped children it's difficult because they usually don't have the same way to focus on something like we are :)

Edited by ColdCraving