Aerobatic Pilot for Recruitment

Hello all! First off, I am a Flight Sim Enthusiast and have poked my head into the civilian side(Vatsim, around 600 hours) and the Combat side, DCS. I would say I'm above average at basic Flight IE: landings, solo meneuvers, ect. But i can use some work on advanced formations.

I am open for recruitment by any group that fly these aircraft: Hawk, Mig-21bis, Mirage 2000c, F-5E, and the F-86. I am located on the West coast of the USA and can be on all day on the weekends and from 3pm-10pm on weekdays. I am also a student Pilot and am going to solo very soon. Send me a message if you want to pick me up for your team, I wont lag behind(well actually my modem is getting fixed so temporarily i sometimes do):thumbup:

Real World C-172R/S pilot and Avid Gamer. If for some reason you think I know what I'm talking about, feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

Hello all! First off, I am a Flight Sim Enthusiast and have poked my head into the civilian side(Vatsim, around 600 hours) and the Combat side, DCS. I would say I'm above average at basic Flight IE: landings, solo meneuvers, ect. But i can use some work on advanced formations.

I am open for recruitment by any group that fly these aircraft: Hawk, Mig-21bis, Mirage 2000c, F-5E, and the F-86. I am located on the West coast of the USA and can be on all day on the weekends and from 3pm-10pm on weekdays. I am also a student Pilot and am going to solo very soon. Send me a message if you want to pick me up for your team, I wont lag behind(well actually my modem is getting fixed so temporarily i sometimes do):thumbup:

If you had the l39 you can fly with us.

if you are interested mail me at vat.blueknights@gmail.com.

L-39 is required

We'll reply back.

Hope to see your message in our mail.

Regards

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MrMaverickAerobatics

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

If you had the l39 you can fly with us.

if you are interested mail me at vat.blueknights@gmail.com.

L-39 is required

We'll reply back.

Hope to see your message in our mail.

Regards

I just sent you an Email:thumbup:

Real World C-172R/S pilot and Avid Gamer. If for some reason you think I know what I'm talking about, feel free to ask me any questions you might have!