Installing Mods...???

LazerXXX

Just a quick question, which I Have searched for and cannot find the answer, but know there is a thread somewhere. How do I install a mod?

ModMan does not seem to work for BS2 and I do not know what folders the mods go into.

Thanks in advance and sorry if there is a post on here, I have searched for hours using the simple terms "installing mods", "mod installation", and a few others.:helpsmilie:

Edited by LazerXXX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mb:ROG Strix GL10DH

CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor (16 CPUs), ~3.6GHz SSD: Toshiba 1tb & Intel 1tb

RAM:CORSAIR - VENGEANCE LPX Series 16GB 3.0GHz DDR4

GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER

Monitor: 40" UHD 4k TV

any mod! I don't know what folders to put them i n at all. I always used ModMan before, but I went ahead and purchased the actuaL BS2 rather than BS1 with upgrade to BS2.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mb:ROG Strix GL10DH

CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor (16 CPUs), ~3.6GHz SSD: Toshiba 1tb & Intel 1tb

RAM:CORSAIR - VENGEANCE LPX Series 16GB 3.0GHz DDR4

GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER

Monitor: 40" UHD 4k TV

Please specify, there are tons of different mods which have to go to different locations

If you mean flyable mods, then put them in the aircraft folder in the mods folder

Texture mods have to go in the bazar somewhere, depends on the mod

Sound mods in the sound folder

JSGME.exe Generic Mod Enabler is what most use. Takes some getting used to, even hard to find to download, my latest version is 2.6.0.157 from several years ago, don't use JSGME default assignment of 'Mods', since DCS now uses a 'Mods' directory.

Its a subdirectory that copies modded files towards to installed directory tree, that simple.

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |