Community A-4E

Well done team. I hope we get a skin with Gos' name on the side as the pilot so we can get the credit to him.

+1

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Well done team. I hope we get a skin with Gos' name on the side as the pilot so we can get the credit to him.

The plane will launch with a "team" skin, and i anticipate that'll be the case.

plusnine

Community A-4E-C

(Textures & sounds)

thank you for the update, awesome work by the team!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Many already stated how amazing and positively breathtaking this mod is.

I add my little contribution- you guys are really passion driven and your will is truly astounding.

Keep up and people will be talking about this mod for decades even after it's released!

Pictures abound.

Appreciate the pictures you let us look at. Here are a couple from my own scrapbook of the many years I spent working on the A-4's even as they changed their designation and capabilities over the years. The one is our A4-2N's flying over MCAS El Toro in 1962. The other is us at NAS Fallon Nevada for ordinance delivery/practice. I'm in the 2nd row fifth from the right. Man, how many years ago that was. Looking forward to the release of this A-4E module as it will reflect my last squadron before my discharge , with VMA-311.

Scan2.thumb.jpg.1abe7420a3250375be05a2766a09d688.jpg

Scan3.thumb.jpg.304e2ca15aba7ffa0fd46a5b324475c5.jpg

Edited by Chief1942

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Appreciate the pictures you let us look at. Here are a couple from my own scrapbook of the many years I spent working on the A-4's even as they changed their designation and capabilities over the years.

It is really incredible and touching to know that folks who worked on the aircraft will be able to enjoy the module. Thank you!

Seems SEAD platforms are getting much love these days... Great news!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)