Anyone Else Having an Issue with the 60% off sale?

Cavemanhead

Yes same here... I dont have much left but it only gives the same as the rules of bonus points which is UPTO 60% if you buy a bunch of modules (starting at 20% and increases as the number of modules purchased increases) and not the solid 60% across the board that it reads like and needs some clarification...

I think the news has a mistake and its only for NTTR , which gives me 30$ discount with bonus.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same here. No 60% Discount.

Last time when such bonus was On it was also a small delay... Maybe it's the same this time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

What is the truth about actual sale?

Starting today at 1500 GMT and lasting until 28 August 2016 at 0900 GMT, we are allowing you to use bonus points to take 60% off the price of any DCS World module!

Taken from http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2885405&postcount=45

Starting today at 1500 GMT and lasting until 28 August 2016 at 0900 GMT, we are allowing you to use bonus points to take 60% off the price of DCS Nevada!

Taken from http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2016-08-26_NTTR_Bonus/

Which one is true?

Edited by Rafal
  • Like 1

Which one is true?

Not 100% sure, since I'd have to go through most of the order process in order to test this.

But if the first statement is true, the second would automatically be true as well.

So unless the NTTR map was the only item with bonus available, I guess both are. ;)

Starting today at 1500 GMT and lasting until 28 August 2016 at 0900 GMT, we are allowing you to use bonus points to take 60% off the price of any DCS World module!

Taken from http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2885405&postcount=45

Has anybody successfully completed this?

I have tried with a few different modules but the best I can get is 30% off.

I have read the rules for the bonus system but this, current offer, clearly states 60% off the price of any module.

This would suggest that this current offer is not conditional to the normal bonus system rules.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Plato

I had the exact same thing happen. It only gives you 30%, not the 60% advertised.

Has anybody successfully completed this?

I have tried with a few different modules but the best I can get is 30% off.

I have read the rules for the bonus system but this, current offer, clearly states 60% off the price of any module.

This would suggest that this current offer is not conditional to the normal bonus system rules.

Your point? One source says its only the nevada map, and one source says all modules. people keep saying its fixed, or its being looked at, and all i can tell is the bonus system seems to have no ryme or reason as to how it works, if it works when it works.

after reading the website it says the 60% is only for Nevada. The newsletter says any module. Community Manager says all modules and its fixed. Just tried BF109, not fixed, still only 30%. I am guessing the website is correct and the newsletter is wrong. what the hell do I know.

Same problem here. I emailed the DCS support team but I've received no reply. The maximum bonus I can use for the F5E is $18 and its the same limitation for all other modules. One improvement with DCS at least now they tell us about promotions when they are on and not after they have finished which used to happen. Its just a shame now they are advertising promos which no one can claim.

:mad:

Edited by StewJW