Looking for pilots to help train a new A10C Pilot

Sea_Gull

Hello,

My friend and i just purchased a10c, and have gone through all the training missions, and just started with the flight qualification missions.

We are looking for a fun, mature group to learn under, in hopes to someday be a providing source of pilots for your cause.

I also own the bf109 and Dora

Andy my buddy owns a p51.

One can only watch so many excellent youtube videos until you need them to be a bit more interactive.

If anyone is looking to grab two, mature, smart pilots up, we would be very grateful.

Please PM or respond to this message. We are located in the Us central time zone.

Thanks!

I would like to jump on this and be a part of it aswell if thats cool with you guys, flown the uh1h for a good while now and have recently purchased the a10 c and as described above youtube is great but not that interactive and i have run through the startup in training (i use the oculus rift) however in the rift the hilights around the buttons no longer working forcing me to watch the videos over and over to learn im 27 years (no squeeker here) and looking to train and be involved in some multiplayer action i own the a10c the uh1h and the p51 mustang. cheers

TAW.net is recruiting, and we offer training from experienced pilots on the A-10. We have folks flying throughout the week, and Sundays we run an organized mission utilizing multiple airframes.

We'd be happy to take you all under our wing and have more active pilots on board. I fly in the NA division and teach the F-15 and Mirage. Let me know if you are interested, or feel free to fill out the application form on the TAW.net site.

Millenix | 68th Virtual Fighter Squadron

AV8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | Mig-21bis | P-51D | Spitfire Mk IX | Bf-109 | M-2000C | A-10C | U1-H1 | Ka-50 | FC3

TAW.net is recruiting, and we offer training from experienced pilots on the A-10. We have folks flying throughout the week, and Sundays we run an organized mission utilizing multiple airframes.

We'd be happy to take you all under our wing and have more active pilots on board. I fly in the NA division and teach the F-15 and Mirage. Let me know if you are interested, or feel free to fill out the application form on the TAW.net site.

thanks mate il head over to that site now and have a look