Encyclopedia and viewing skins?

ScopeDope

Apologies if this has been covered, I tried a search. I notice when browsing the encyclopedia it seems to seemingly select a random skin for a given aircraft. Is there a way to just cycle the skins?

Ideally, I'd like to see a list of all the skins for non controllable aircraft, for static placement at Nellis, and I'd rather know what I'm plopping instead of trial and error. Thanks for any ideas.

In the Mission Editor,

You can Preview Liveries in the Loadout Panel.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

It would be great if we could change the skin also in the encyclopedia. Now the default skin is the first in the file system.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep informed about DCS World news at: ALLIED FLYING FORCE

CPU Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 Ghz / Gigabyte Z170X Gaming Motherboard / Memory 32GB DDR4 / Graphic Card Asus GTX1080 Turbo/ S.O. Win 10 Pro 64bits /

In the Mission Editor,

You can Preview Liveries in the Loadout Panel.

Yeah I got that, but its a little cumbersome to place a unit, then select country, then guess if an a/c is represented, then go to payload, etc.

It'd be nice to just be able to see that yes, an Israeli F-15 has a skin, or no, Egypt does not have F-4's in this game...

• 2 weeks later...