Dogfight F-15 v SU-27 guns only.

GR27

I did a dog fight F-15 v SU-27 guns only, i'm in the Eagle and the SU-27 is AI in the "excellent" level, i record this with Fraps, it took me some time but in the end i shoot him down.

I use TrackIR 3 pro + VE and CH HOTAS.

I hope you like it.

:pilotfly:

Good.. I'm not the only one to go for the flare button after a win :D

We would reeealy have fun with the tr00 dog fighting missiles (back half only :))

I totally hear you. The aim9-P on US planes would be cool, the Soviet ones, errm, probably some R-13 mod, but not the vanilla R-60, as it's a self defense weapon (like a Glock-17 and an MP5, the 9p being the MP5)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I did a dog fight F-15 v SU-27 guns only

That's what i like to do in LO too, just vice versa, Su vs F :)

If there isn't much time to spare - me just playing a quick mission 1-vs-1 or 1-vs-2 gunz only ) And save a track-file, if there's something interesting...

There is some kind of magic in a classical dogfight.

That's what i like to do in LO too, just vice versa, Su vs F :)

If there isn't much time to spare - me just playing a quick mission 1-vs-1 or 1-vs-2 gunz only ) And save a track-file, if there's something interesting...

There is some kind of magic in a classical dogfight.

I could not agree more with your last sentence.

I do sometimes fight with missiles but it is not as fun as it is with "guns only", with missiles the fight takes less than a minute and it does not matter how good pilot you are, in the end the missile will get you, but with "guns only" the dog fight is like a dance, a dance to the death, and it also tests your skills as a pilot and the planes performances. I know it is not how a real dog fight looks like today with all the new missile technology, but Lock-On is not real it is just a simulator and a very good one and the beauty of it is that i can fly and fight as i like!

:joystick: :pilotfly:

I could not agree more with your last sentence.

I do sometimes fight with missiles but it is not as fun as it is with "guns only", with missiles the fight takes less than a minute and it does not matter how good pilot you are, in the end the missile will get you,

This is certainly untrue

but with "guns only" the dog fight is like a dance, a dance to the death, and it also tests your skills as a pilot and the planes performances. I know it is not how a real dog fight looks like today with all the new missile technology, but Lock-On is not real it is just a simulator and a very good one and the beauty of it is that i can fly and fight as i like!

:joystick: :pilotfly:

In any case, ffunky video - but work on your skills, had you been playing against another player he'd have taken it away from you about 50 times ... the AI isn't that hard to defeat, despite the UFM! (UFO Flight Model) ... it shouldn't take you more than 60 sec.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I did fly on line in Hyper Lobby and i took down some planes and i was down also, this video was a nice training flight and nothing more, you think you can do better, or you think you have better pilot skills good for you.

I did fly on line in Hyper Lobby and i took down some planes and i was down also, this video was a nice training flight and nothing more, you think you can do better, or you think you have better pilot skills good for you.

I think he's trying to say that YOU can do better with practice, not bragging that he's better than you are ;)

I did another dog fight with the same planes but now i fly the SU27 and the PC AI fly the F15, both of us have guns only and 50% feul, just like before only now it took me 3 minutes to take him dwon, don't get me wrong i like the F15 more but in Lock-On the SU27 flys better

I hope you like it.

Heheh, now if you show me a track of you defeating Mirage-2000C AI set on excellent, then I'll be impressed

Its not really all that difficult, the 2000 only has one Engine so you can cut him down pretty easy… just don’t turn with and you should be OK.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Well, you can cut down pretty much any plane, depending on what manuver you chose. Winning a turning flight with mirage takes some sakill though, I only won a couple of these. On other hand if you go vertical straight away, you might well catch him after the first pass.

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

Well, you can cut down pretty much any plane, depending on what manuver you chose. Winning a turning flight with mirage takes some sakill though, I only won a couple of these. On other hand if you go vertical straight away, you might well catch him after the first pass.

Too right .. never turn always go vertical with a Mirage.. Bnzing a Mirage2000 is the easiest way or you could also make him climb to you.. The most fun way is to run him down on the deck then use AB to push over the top while he’s turning.

Here’s a couple of tracks (they’re not perfect examples but I didn’t have the time to make the tracks pretty ;) ). BnZ Making him climbing.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.