Campaign Deploymet Mission KODA

Thomas67

Campaign: Deployment

Mission: KODA

Deployment12_de.miz

This mission is the last of the campaign and I have now finished already 10 times successfully, but they will not be saved. Thus, I can not finish this campaign.

While it is always the message "mission accomplished" and I have 100 percent, but the campaign is not displayed in the menu as campaigns won and I have to fly this mission again.

Slowly I feel like in "Groundhog Day Daddy Abraham and his little tank brigade".

Where could be the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

It makes me wonder I'm 2 missions into the deployment campaign I'll attempt to see if it's possible possible from within the sim to complete it.

I stumbled upon this "fixed Deployment Campaign" here http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1744245/ I have no idea if it will help your issue but I'm checking it out there is a very detailed description at that same link.

Ka-50 Deployment Campaign - (Fixed) (v1.5x Compatible with English Voices)

------------------------------------------------------

- This is the KA-50 Campaign that comes with the game by default, that has fixes applied to make missions work as originally intended, also Russian Voice Overs have been replaced with English.

Disclaimer

----------

- These missions are all Eagle Dynamics original work, but over the course of time, patches, and programming errors have arisen to break the missions, so I have corrected them as best I can and to make them a little more realistic and to work properly.

Edited by aairon

Flying sims since 1980

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.7 GHz

Video: EVGA GTX 1080

Ram: Patriot DDR4 2800 8GBx2

PWR:Corsair RM750i