Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 8

gregzagk

I think you took Frostie's post that you quoted too seriously

Only 2 to 1 in favour of Blue, these are normal odds which Red deal with, cos Red stronk with Varaeg/Bart. If only Blue could get some more pilots they might not have to rely solely on the 20 vs AI in the Euro nightshift hours to make some ground. :D
, you should take everything he says with a shot of Vodka (as opposed to a pinch of salt..)

JD

AKA_MattE

Edited by Jugdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's well beyond friendly rivalry. I'm fine with shit-talk but there is a limit in everything.

Just check post #149 where you reponded with a hard ass reponse to my big green smiley face making light of the player balance, then you might inderstand how you come across. Lighten up a bit is all.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Just check post #149 where you reponded with a hard ass reponse to my big green smiley face making light of the player balance, then you might inderstand how you come across. Lighten up a bit is all.

Jester confirmed for can't handle the bants

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why do blue player get away with so much?

Jesters has been blowing mad out his ass in every single BF round I've been in.

This was from round 6.

Enjoy your warning from the mods, no MP disputes in forums. And please don't forget what you wrote that time. You guys are no saints either.

• Like 1

Here we go again. All red are gonna start ranting on one guy in the forums. Think last target was Beroshima.

Can we get back on topic of Blue Flag.

There's two "e"s in Beeroshima, boys. The plaque for the alternates is down the hall in the ladies' room.

Sent while I should be working instead.

• Like 1

I never updated it. I just downloaded it from rhcloud and installed it. Are you talking about an update link in the application? If you are, just uninstall and reinstall the updated version.

WHEEEERE to download is the thing!!! ???

• Like 1
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

There's two "e"s in Beeroshima, boys. The plaque for the alternates is down the hall in the ladies' room.

Sent while I should be working instead.

Come on now get it right Banoshima !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-15: Missile performance is so poor, it comes down to dogfighting 90% of the time where Shlem/R73 stand out

Says the guy evading 14 missiles by wiggling around :megalol::doh:

Jester you are the gift that keeps on giving :lol:

Edited by VentZer0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the best headway we made was when we all talked about it over comms. Anybody down for a weekly powow? :)

You are trying to undermine RedFor's defensive efforts by keeping away all of its fighting force. I see through your tactics :o

No seriously, how we gonna do this while everyone is foaming in their pits trying to gain the upper hand? ^^ Call a truce? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You are trying to undermine RedFor's defensive efforts by keeping away all of its fighting force. I see through your tactics :o

No seriously, how we gonna do this while everyone is foaming in their pits trying to gain the upper hand? ^^ Call a truce? :D

Well, Blue for and Red did it accidentally a few weeks ago after the AGM H's were removed. I think we just need to get some people together and chitchat. We all love DCS and we all love this server. I know everyone wants it to be the best it can and I know everyone, well at least some, want to have a better understanding about the other sides positions with balance etc.\

I actually think having a chat like this would be good for not just the Buddyspike servers, but also for DCS as a whole.

Well, Blue for and Red did it accidentally a few weeks ago after the AGM H's were removed. I think we just need to get some people together and chitchat. We all love DCS and we all love this server. I know everyone wants it to be the best it can and I know everyone, well at least some, want to have a better understanding about the other sides positions with balance etc.\

I actually think having a chat like this would be good for not just the Buddyspike servers, but also for DCS as a whole.

I was there, I know. But that was during the testing phase, now its 'serious' u know. Would be hard to get anyone who isn't busy trying to keep the blue steam roller in check ;P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A little Red side p0rn...

:D

I wanted to apologize to the A-10 pilot that found himself in my path of destruction before the strike... I know you were enjoying the lake & Tibilisi & shit... but... war is hell my friend...

And to the persistive F-15 pilot who chased me to the mountains on my bugging out...

HA! Didn't see that one coming eh bro? :joystick:

Aries out...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Just because you don't see the chaff or flare on your GCI screen doesn't mean it's not there. And don't forget launch parameter.

Yes, there were a few close fights and I recorded some of them.

Says the guy evading 14 missiles by wiggling around :megalol::doh:

Jester you are the gift that keeps on giving :lol: