Will blackshark use starforce?

VVanks

Will blackshark use starforce and will it include everything from Flaming cliffs?

Just wondering if I should buy flaming cliffs now and then buy blackshark.

Also, will 1.2 offer the patches from Flaming cliffs?

I'm more interested in the Su27 avionics upgrade than anything else.

But I don't want starforce on my computer.

Yes, BS will use SF.

As for the FC content, it -might- not include the Su-25T as a flyable ... but that is a rumour, I honestly don't know if it will or will not.

Otherwise, yes, BS builds on FC so it should ocntain the same stuff.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

As for the FC content, it -might- not include the Su-25T as a flyable ... but that is a rumour, I honestly don't know if it will or will not.

It's not a rumor. It's stated officially. See here.

http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?lang=en&end_pos=950&scr=default

There will be both a download and CD version. For both versions:

* If you already have Flaming Cliffs, it will add all the 1.2 content.

* If you don't have Flaming Cliffs, it will upgrade Lock On to 1.2 standard but it will not include the Su-25T and Flaming Cliffs missions and campaigns.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

If you don't have FC then "it will not include the Su-25T and Flaming Cliffs missions and campaigns.".

If you mean "upgrades" like improvements of the Russian aircraft in FC, the new smoke pods etc., then I'm quite sure that these will be present in "BS w/o FC". The biggest difference is that the Su-25T won't be flyable.

Well yes Starforce messup many of DVD 's or CD's rom for sure, they start to spin like creazy and hang.. a very good solution not to have anymore trouble is " if" you have trouble with your cd's suddainly just find the bios for your CD or DVD than reflash it ( it's very easy to do from windows, "Problem" solve SF will not be a problem anymore.

I did experience it :)

Fly it like you stole it..

Guest IguanaKing

Just upgraded my ancient DVD +RW drive to a DVD+/-RW DL drive, no problems in either case. Just a hint about StarForce "eventually" causing failures, I bought the drive I replaced about a month ago, back when they cost over $400...does that tell anybody anything? It was around for a long time, I retired it because I could no longer find DVD +R media that was slow enough. It still burned +RWs OK, but with the available 8X +Rs, I made a lot of coasters with my ancient 2.4X burner. What the hell, at least I always have a place to set my beer. :D Its all good now, though, not a single hiccup...and MAN is that new drive fast.

p;241738']Too bad' date=' no starforce infested software will ever reside on my drive, no sir! :crash:[/quote']

Then, with all due respect, what are you doing here? ;)

Simple maths - if 50% of all potential buyers of a sim pirate it because they can, you lose 50% of your sales.

If 10% of all potential buyers refuse to buy a sim due to hype about the unbreakable antipiracy devices used, you lose 10% of your sales.

YOU work out which one of those you'd prefer if you were in the business of making and selling computer games . . . . grin.

I've never suffered with Starforce, and while I have seen problems with it that I believe are valid, they're not insurmountable.

There is a strong case to suggest that the really uber negative publicity is being spread by people just bitter that they can't pirate things anymore . . . .

brit:

I want to correct you on the numbers here 10 % is an insult .. lest say 80 % of the pilots i know DO NOT WANT to install flaming cliff due to Starforce and maybe yes to miss believes. I found that the problem with Starforce is a farce really and easy fix, i don't have any problem with Starforce at all. but Now is the turn of to give the word out and explain all problem and resolve them period and it cannot be more simple than that.

It is entierly ED's problem, they provide they fix .. Now On the other note installing some Norton or any kind of MS updates etc.. are far worse than Starforce.

So now peoples, get a grif get the bios of you cd's and in case of trouble flash them and the story end.

Talk about it around you and truy to bring some pilots that will enjoy the sim. and in the other hand ED must fix all the problems that LO and it's more important than the helico addon and richochet shooting..

All FM of the planes for example and damage model ( ex: land crash, belly landing ) need re-work "ALL" fighter jets.

Like i say if they can't no money, no time lets some members do it for them for free. No excuse from ED. period

Fix the problem with the online turbulences, water texture and many things.

My vant..

Fly it like you stole it..