DCS: Hawk Update 19 July 2016

I've just checked both versions and the parking brake works by clicking on it (right click off, left click on).

Keyboard is also working on 1.5.4 version of DCS for me. 2.0.2 is still waiting for the patch so you need to use the mouse until ED patch it.

Works for me too.

I've just checked both versions and the parking brake works by clicking on it (right click off, left click on).

Keyboard is also working on 1.5.4 version of DCS for me. 2.0.2 is still waiting for the patch so you need to use the mouse until ED patch it.

Same here, tested in current 1.5.4 release version. Trim commands linked to the trim hat works, also!

Flaps affect EFM... yep, I got a little short on the runway and stalled nicely into a fireball. :D Guess with the change I need a bit of practice, again.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 32GB | GeForce RTX 2080S - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Yes you can; Left Control + W is off, Right Control + W is on. Been in there since two patches ago and mentioned in the patch notes :)

Oh well sorry then I think I didn't try the Hawk since two paches ago :music_whistling:

L'important n'est pas de tuer, mais de survivre.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you read this you are too curious

??? Don't know what you are seeing here but I'm pretty sure the flaps still don't have any lift, drag and pitch effect. It's planned for the next patch AFAIK.

That maybe was Nightly Build... Windows juggled the icons again.

"Don't be hasty".

I have roundabout 6 Icons Saying DCS.

Let me re-check when home.

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 32GB | GeForce RTX 2080S - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Keep an eye out for the patch list as to what has made it in for the next patch.

You really ought to wake up and smell the coffee guys. The list is what has been fixed, not what was in the last update!

But hey, never let the truth interfere with a good whine!

:helpsmilie::doh::helpsmilie:

Almost every patch will have fixes in them.

Depending on when ED build the patch, some things make it in and some don't.

As Neil said, keep an eye on the official post by ED and that will tell you what made it in.

This original post was to share with you what we're working on currently.

Cheers,

Chris.

??? Don't know what you are seeing here but I'm pretty sure the flaps still don't have any lift, drag and pitch effect. It's planned for the next patch AFAIK.

Yep, my bad not in release yet. Mixed up the DCS-Lauinchers. :doh:

Shagrat

DCS Hawk by VEAO

• Controls indicator now shows with RCtrl+Enter
  • Weapons selector has been fixed
  • Flaps and gear down now affect flight model
  • Rudder yaw sensitivity has been tweaked
  • Aden gun pod texture added

Controls indicator is a nice surprise, thank you! :thumbup: I must have missed it in the original post. :D

Yes guys......Works fine now!!!! Thanks so much!!! I went into a server this morning and took a flight in the Hawk (after the update) and It was in the off position by default. Not sure if that part of the patch or not. But I'm glad you guys cleared it up for me.

Ells.......the Lctrl+W also works now. But it wasn't before. None the less, it's all fixed and I'm glad to be up in this plane again. As frustrating as it became for a time there, it's a fun plane to fly in and I really enjoy it.

I only got it in the patch late last night along with the Aden texture ;)

In the nick of time? :D The Aden looks good, thanks.

Is the controls indicator still WIP? The rudder indicator visibility is not the best, and brakes indicators have some room for improvement too.

Little bit of nitpicking, I know... :D

Yeah pretty much lol

Yes it will be improved as I noticed the same stuff as you yesterday but wanted to get it out especially with the gear/flaps change so you could see the trim better to test that.

Glad you like the Aden, Rob did a great job on that.

I'll post up the psd on Sunday if anyone wants to do their own textures.