How do I know how many available bombs?

yhhsiao

I am busy with the INS. If I have some time, I'll see if I can add the weapons display page in the VTB for this Friday update.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Would that be to 1.5 or 2.0 ? :music_whistling:

I wish it was for 2.0 but I was told that 1.5.4 is the one that will be updated. Probably due to the still existing bugs.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Isn't it a Mirage 2000D or N on the picture ?

Well, I would be nice if we had this screen function too !

It's a Greek Mirage 2000 EG. However the M-2000C has roughly the same weapon page on VTB.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Weapons load display will be available on next release.

Screen_160714_184958.thumb.jpg.655a041dd1e1c43fbb088b7ede00c0eb.jpg