DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

Ciribob. Got 1.4.8.0 to work after tuning the new volumes (previous sound level settings were cleared). SR is working fine but crashes as soon as i toggle the overlay. Not sure it is purely SR related as my mates got it working fine. Any suggestions? I updated the NVidia dirvers to the latest version.
Having the same problem :-/

Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

Hit reset overlay in settings at the bottom.

It's to do with all numbers now being saved with a dot not a comma separator which caused some other issues

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I fixed that issue turning off the option allow more input devices

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

New Version - 1.4.8.0

Great news!

A quick check yesterday showed for me that this version was working! good work! :thumbup:

Have you been able to check on the am/fm switch for the viggen in the meantime?

I have tried to switch, but nothing changed, it stayed on AM...

another (maybe good?) suggestions:

It would be great if one could set in the settings:

- the preferred radio (e.g. radio #2 as default, not #1)

- radio overlay on/off by default (or awacs on default on)

thanks again, and have a nice weekend!

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

Installed the latest version and when I start the client its showing in my window bottom bar but not on screen...Any help with this

Im going back to earlier version that worked

After complete uninstall no versions are working. I'm sure it had to do something with the latest windows 10 release.

I still have the program installed and can see the icon in the bottom windows bar but the program is not showing on my desktop..

Heres a shot of my desktop you can see my icon in bottom bar and see the SRS window but no desktop screen.

****UPDATE FIXED****

So heres for anyone that runs into this problem.

Fix

1. Start the program.
  2. Right-click the program on the taskbar, and then click Move.
  3. Move the mouse pointer to the middle of the screen.
  4. Use the ARROW keys on the keyboard to move the program window to a viewable area on the screen.
  5. Press ENTER.
  6. Resize the window if necessary.

-2018-mar-17-001.jpg

Edited by uscstaylor

Hello, everyone.

I have a question.

UH-1H transmit radio with trigger on the cyclic and doesn't need key assign in the SRS.

But A-10C needs key assign in the SRS.

example

Radio 1 = Throttle - HOTAS WH No.3 Button

Radio 2 = Throttle - HOTAS WH No.5 Button

etc

Because A-10C configuration effect other aircraft, I don't want set key assign for A-10C.

Can I use radio selector on A-10C like UH-1H?

[RESOLEVED]

my A-10C code is following.

[DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]

--for A10C

function SR.exportRadioA10C(_data)

if _lastUnitId ~= _data.unitId then

-- set volumes to 100%

local _device = GetDevice(0)

if _device then

_device:set_argument_value(133,1.0)

_device:set_argument_value(171,1.0)

_device:set_argument_value(147,1.0)

end

end

_data.radios[2].name = "AN/ARC-186(V)"

_data.radios[2].freq = SR.getRadioFrequency(55)

_data.radios[2].modulation = 0

_data.radios[2].volume = SR.getRadioVolume(0, 133,{0.0,1.0},false)*SR.getRadioVolume(0, 238,{0.0,1.0},false)*SR.getRadioVolume(0, 227,{0.0,1.0},false)*SR.getButtonPosition(228)

_data.radios[3].name = "AN/ARC-164 UHF"

_data.radios[3].freq = SR.getRadioFrequency(54)

_data.radios[3].modulation = 0

_data.radios[3].volume = SR.getRadioVolume(0, 171,{0.0,1.0},false)*SR.getRadioVolume(0, 238,{0.0,1.0},false)*SR.getRadioVolume(0, 225,{0.0,1.0},false)*SR.getButtonPosition(226)

-- get channel selector

local _selector = SR.getSelectorPosition(167,0.1)

if _selector == 1 then

local _channel = SR.getSelectorPosition(161,0.05) + 1 --add 1 as channel 0 is channel 1

_data.radios[3].channel = _channel

end

_data.radios[3].encMode = 2 -- Mode 2 is set by aircraft

_data.radios[4].name = "AN/ARC-186(V)FM"

_data.radios[4].freq = SR.getRadioFrequency(56)

_data.radios[4].modulation = 1

_data.radios[4].volume = SR.getRadioVolume(0, 147,{0.0,1.0},false)*SR.getRadioVolume(0, 238,{0.0,1.0},false)*SR.getRadioVolume(0, 223,{0.0,1.0},false)*SR.getButtonPosition(224)

_data.radios[4].encMode = 2 -- mode 2 enc is set by aircraft & turned on by aircraft

--guard mode for UHF Radio

local uhfModeKnob = SR.getSelectorPosition(168,0.1)

if uhfModeKnob == 2 and _data.radios[3].freq > 1000 then

_data.radios[3].secFreq = 243.0*1000000

end

-- local value = GetDevice(0):get_argument_value(239)

--

-- local n = math.abs(tonumber(string.format("%.0f", (value - 0.4) / 0.1)))

--

-- if n == 3 then

-- _data.selected = 2

-- elseif n == 2 then

-- _data.selected = 1

-- elseif n == 1 then

-- _data.selected = 0

-- else

-- _data.selected = -1

-- end

-- Figure out Encryption

local _ky58Power = SR.getButtonPosition(784)

if _ky58Power > 0.5 and SR.getButtonPosition(783) == 0 then -- mode switch set to OP and powered on

-- Power on!

local _radio = nil

if SR.round(SR.getButtonPosition(781),0.1) == 0.2 then

--crad/2 vhf - FM

_radio = _data.radios[4]

elseif SR.getButtonPosition(781) == 0 then

--crad/1 uhf

_radio = _data.radios[3]

end

local _channel = SR.getSelectorPosition(782,0.1) +1

if _radio ~= nil and _channel ~= nil then

_radio.encKey = _channel

_radio.enc = true

-- SR.log("Radio Select".._radio.name)

-- SR.log("Channel Select".._channel)

end

end

local _device = GetDevice(0)

-- Argument MIC Switch FWD/AFT, Rotary Selector, MIC Switch DOWN

local switch1 = _device:get_argument_value(752)

local switch2 = _device:get_argument_value(239)

local switch3 = _device:get_argument_value(751)

if SR.nearlyEqual(switch1, 1.0, 0.03) and SR.nearlyEqual(switch2, 0.2, 0.03) then

_data.selected = 1

_data.ptt = true

elseif SR.nearlyEqual(switch1, -1.0, 0.03) then

_data.selected = 2

_data.ptt = true

elseif SR.nearlyEqual(switch3, -1.0, 0.03) then

_data.selected = 3

_data.ptt = true

else

_data.selected = -1

end

_data.control = 1; -- full radio

return _data

end

red code is edited.

It works well except ground interphone.

Edited by crow0827

Ciribob,

Me again :cry:

I have the feeling 1.4.8.0 is conflicting with Helios. When SR is launched before Helios, Helios crashes when the profile is activated (panel displayed). Helios crash log says:

18/03/2018 02:15:21 - Error - UDP interface created duplicate function ID. (Interface="DCS Black Shark", Function ID="251")

When Helios and the profile are activated (panel is displayed) before launching SR, SR cannot connect to the SR server anymore.

Ciribob,

Me again :cry:

I have the feeling 1.4.8.0 is conflicting with Helios. When SR is launched before Helios, Helios crashes when the profile is activated (panel displayed). Helios crash log says:

18/03/2018 02:15:21 - Error - UDP interface created duplicate function ID. (Interface="DCS Black Shark", Function ID="251")

When Helios and the profile are activated (panel is displayed) before launching SR, SR cannot connect to the SR server anymore.

Can you post the clientlog.txt?

It'll be the new UDP port for exporting data to the Flight panels I'm guessing.

Use 1.4.6.0 in the interim, should work fine :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Today I found a bug, at least for my case. When I connect as a Client e.g to 104th Simple Radio server, then Track Hat starts not to respond correctly (unusable). I checked this bug several times and occurs only when Simple radio is connected to a server. Strange.

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

Today I found a bug, at least for my case. When I connect as a Client e.g to 104th Simple Radio server, then Track Hat starts not to respond correctly (unusable). I checked this bug several times and occurs only when Simple radio is connected to a server. Strange.
Can you send me your logs? I use SRS with trackir and have done for ages - and obvious way it can conflict so not sure I can solve this

Which log files mate?

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

Which log files mate?

Sorry good point! Should've been explicit

clientlogs.txt - where you installed SRS

Logs

Mate here is the log file

clientlog.txt

It's 1.4.8 version issue mate. Earlier version were troubleless.

It's 1.4.8 version issue mate. Earlier version were troubleless.
That's good to know, you can use the last version, they're all compatible with each other :)

****UPDATE FIXED****

So heres for anyone that runs into this problem.

Fix

1. Start the program.
  2. Right-click the program on the taskbar, and then click Move.
  3. Move the mouse pointer to the middle of the screen.
  4. Use the ARROW keys on the keyboard to move the program window to a viewable area on the screen.
  5. Press ENTER.
  6. Resize the window if necessary.

This does not work for me on Win7, any ideas? Shift+ALT+ARROW keys does not work also.

edit: nevermind, uninstall via SR installer fixed the problem. :)

This does not work for me on Win7, any ideas? Shift+ALT+ARROW keys does not work also.

Use the installer and hit uninstall, then reinstall, will clear all registry entries and reset the starting screen position

The mic and speaker boost reset to -8dB each time I close and reopen the program. In the previous version, these settings stayed at what they had been set. Is there any way to set mic and speaker boost and have it remain the same even though I have closed the program and then (sometime later) reopened the program?

A minor suggestion: maybe move the "Radio Reset Overlay" button to the same page and near the "toggle radio overlay" and "toggle awacs overlay" buttons? I say that because the other day my radio overlay disappeared after I hit Alt+Enter and nothing would make it come back. I only discovered there was reset button after I searched the forums... Yes, I may be dumb, but I think the program would be more dumb-proof this way!

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map

New to Simpleradio and so far looks like a great product. The one issue I am having right now is the lack of Transmit que (Click) when I key the mic. I have searched the forum and cannot locate anything except a suggestion to make sure the volume is up (it is). Also it is selected in the settings. I can hear the other peoples pre/post transmit ques, but not my own, and they cannot hear mine. Any ideas? I am sure it is something that I am doing wrong.

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system

I have the same problem with the Boost settings.

The program doesnt record any value change

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Can you post the clientlog.txt?

It'll be the new UDP port for exporting data to the Flight panels I'm guessing.

Use 1.4.6.0 in the interim, should work fine :)

OK, so here is a fresh clientlog.txt (my old one was like 96Mo). I launched Helios control center then launched one profile (don't need to have DCS running). Then I launch SR client and try to connect to a server. The client tries for 20 seconds then give up. Here is the log. I suppose the interesting part is at the end, and the french sentence says: A tentative to access to a socket in a forbidden way through its access authorization was attempted (something like that).

clientlog.txt

OK, so here is a fresh clientlog.txt (my old one was like 96Mo). I launched Helios control center then launched one profile (don't need to have DCS running). Then I launch SR client and try to connect to a server. The client tries for 20 seconds then give up. Here is the log. I suppose the interesting part is at the end, and the french sentence says: A tentative to access to a socket in a forbidden way through its access authorization was attempted (something like that).
Thanks - it's a port conflict. I'll fix in the next update :)

If your settings aren't saving.for whatever reason, use the previous release and see if that works.

The next release in a week or so will change the saving behaviour whichll hopefully fix this bug :)

Hi!

Sorry, if this question/bug is maybe mentioned above - didn't found it with a brief search...

I attended a multiplayer session and SRS was automatically configured to the server - cool :-)!. After leaving the server and starting a single player session, SRS was still active and I received the chatter of the guys in the MP-session even as I was flying locally on my own. Is there a way to disable this? The same as SRS is connecting automatically, I would expect it to disconnect after leaving the mp-session.

Regards,

Matthias

German Squadron "Serious Uglies"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Skyfire

Intel 10700K | SSD for system and DCS | 32 Gb RAM | Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 | HP Reverb G2