DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

Yes, I’m sure, the UHF and VHF FM worked normal on 257.800 and 30.000.

The transmitter of VHF AM also works, people can hear me, but I can’t hear them because for this radio only, the vol. slider indicated in the SRS panel and overlay figure remain locked at 0%, no matter what pos. the in-pit knob is turned to.

Will try again later tonight, do you need any additional documentation?

Problem just verified as described on 104th Longbow doing radio checks with the help of 104th_Blaze (thanks!).

Huh very odd! Looks like the clickabledata.lua for the module has changed.

Thanks for reporting and great spot! :)

Fixed LUA attached

Just drop into saved games/DCS/Scripts or saved games/DCS.openbeta/Scripts

DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

clickable data has changed? maybe they are adding in the NS-430 in the not too distant future?

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

Is it a hotfix for 2.5.1 or 2.5.0? If it is for 2.5.1, would it prevent 2.5.0 from working now?

Thanks.

Not sure, I've only got 2.5.1 installed so can't say, sorry :)

If you're having an issue, I'd go for it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Love the program but... after the last DCS update, I am no longer able to connect to any SimpleRadioStandalone clients. When testing the program I can hear myself talking and it shows I am connected but once in the cockpit if I bring up the overlay it just says "Uknown" for all radios. Anyone got any suggestions for me?

Thanks

Love the program but... after the last DCS update, I am no longer able to connect to any SimpleRadioStandalone clients. When testing the program I can hear myself talking and it shows I am connected but once in the cockpit if I bring up the overlay it just says "Uknown" for all radios. Anyone got any suggestions for me?

Thanks

What have you tried?

Try deleting saved games/dcs/scripts and saved games/dcs.openbeta/scripts

And rerun the installer :)

We flew MP last night SRS 1.5.0.0 with Mi8 on 2.5.1 with remote SRS server on a dedicated and everything was working fine. But we used Radio 1 VHF only.
This is just for the uh1 not mi8 :)

Thanks, Gecko for the fix... for anyone else having this issue... delete Simple Radio from your computer and then make sure to remove \Users\?\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

Then reinstall Simple Radio and let it rebuild the Export.lua script.

It is :)

I'd test again tonight, I've not changed that in a long time and seemed to work yesterday. Are you sure you were changing the right radio and setting? :)

Wait, what ? I did open my SR right now and it DOES say 1.5.0.0

But, was I dreaming when I remember downloading some beta update which was 1.8.

c85.jpg

me being bamboozled -> check

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Ciribob, does there need to be an update to account for the Harrier radio fix? I can change freq's in single player, but, when I try in MP SRS freq doesn't change.

——————

i7 7820x 4.3ghz

Asus tuf x299 mk 2

32gig G.skill 3200mhz ram

500gig ssd OS

2x 1tb ssd raid 0

GeForce GTX 1080

HTC Vive

Ciribob, does there need to be an update to account for the Harrier radio fix? I can change freq's in single player, but, when I try in MP SRS freq doesn't change.

Do you mean when setting COM1/COM2 to 'M' on the UFC ?

Just did this in Harrier MP - press the '-' key to clear the field, then enter frequency followed by 'ENT', worked for both radios.

T

MP Server may have easy Comms on, make sure it's off and yours is forced off and it should be fine. No need for update :)

Is there an ingame way to switch betweem Comm 1 and Comm 2 on the Harrier ?

As of now I swtich by clicking on Radio 2 on the SRS overlay.

Click on the radio buttons (the ones you dial in the presets).

And there should be a HOTAS comm switch on the throttle.

I have not tested the HOTAS with the latest 2.5.1 OB, though.

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Yes, clicking on the radio buttons (preset dials) allows you to switch the frequency for that radio. What I meant was switching to the other radio ingame. So that when I push my PTT; it's radio 2 that will transmit. Right now what I do is click on Radio 2 on the SRS overlay so that I can use that radio.

Did not notice a mic switch 1 or 2 under controls. I'll have to recheck tonight.

Yes, clicking on the radio buttons (preset dials) allows you to switch the frequency for that radio. What I meant was switching to the other radio ingame. So that when I push my PTT; it's radio 2 that will transmit. Right now what I do is click on Radio 2 on the SRS overlay so that I can use that radio.

Did not notice a mic switch 1 or 2 under controls. I'll have to recheck tonight.

For the harrier, use the binds in SRS to select a radio.

Enable radio switch works as ptt if you like so by holding the radio switch is also transmits :)

Could you elaborate more on 'Enable Radio Switch' ?

Does that mean I get to have two PTT's ? One for each radio ?

I gather the SRS bind to select radio is the one closest to what im looking for ? I just need to press one button and i switch between Radio 1 and 2. Well that's better than mousing over the overlay to select it.

Thanks

Could you elaborate more on 'Enable Radio Switch' ?

Does that mean I get to have two PTT's ? One for each radio ?

I gather the SRS bind to select radio is the one closest to what im looking for ? I just need to press one button and i switch between Radio 1 and 2. Well that's better than mousing over the overlay to select it.

Thanks

"radio switch works as ptt" is a setting you enable in SRS.

Does intercom support work for the gazelle and can this be set to permanently on instead of using the PTT?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Ciribob, I have been doing some multicrew testing of srs and it works very well. I was testing in the gazelle and found a few bugs:

The VHF was not synced between both players and remained on 124.000 for me while my friend changed the freq. The freqs changed in game and changed for him on his srs overlay but not for me.

The co-polots intercom panel did not change the volume of the co-pilots radios in SRS. Instead the pilots intercom controlled the volume for both the pilot and co-pilot. It would be great to get this working since then one pilot could soley monitor one net while the co pilot monitors another.

After testing in multicrew it would be great if the intercom could be set to a separate ptt than the radio transmit so you remain on a station ready to transmit while constantly talking to your co-pilot on the intercom or maybe have the intercom on a switch rather than a ptt so when switched on it is a live mic between both pilots ( like irl) until the switch is pressed again. If this is done then the intercom would need to be muted when the radio ptt is pressed to avoid an echo.

Well done on a very impressive mod!

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

The VHF was not synced between both players and remained on 124.000 for me while my friend changed the freq. The freqs changed in game and changed for him on his srs overlay but not for me.

I've just piloted a mate around for 2.5 hours in the Gazelle M in 2.5.0 (current DCS release version) and the VHF was perfectly synced for us.

After testing in multicrew it would be great if the intercom could be set to a separate ptt than the radio transmit [...]

We were all still running SRS 1.4.8.0 and there's "Intercom Select" available for exactly this purpose, and it worked perfectly fine for us. :thumbup:

[...] or maybe have the intercom on a switch rather than a ptt so when switched on it is a live mic between both pilots ( like irl) until the switch is pressed again.

Intercom toggle as an alternative to PTT? Interesting idea!