[REPORTED]The trim does not work in flight.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm stupid.

Edit2: Nevermind. I'm not stupid. FFB only works from time to time.

Edited by SpeedStick

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

Thanks for replying.

Yeah I've got the G940 as I wrote before and I dont get FFB to work.

As your bug applies to FFB sticks, it is very different to the bug this thread is about (none FFB sticks lost none FFB trim if a FFB device was plugged in i.e. a joypad with vibration, etc.).

It is therefore important you create your own bug report/thread so it can be tracked separately (otherwise it's likely to be lost in an issue that's been resolved by the latest patch).

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

It is indeed. Thrustmaster Warthog and G27 plugged in with the trim working like a charm.

Thanks ED! :D

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

This is still broken after the last update for G940. I deleted all my devices, software and registry keys for the change that I made to get trim to actually work. So on a clean install of my G940 with the recent update it is still not working. Virtual hat switch in cockpit moves but I get no physical trim in game.

So now I'm back to using the hack again.

• 2 weeks later...