Problem with the Mig29s campaign (v.1.12a)

Jason76

After completing the first mission of the Mig29s campaign which involves destroying an Su34 (static object), the second mission appears. However, if I save the game, exit, and then return to the same campaign, it automatically resets and I have to do the first mission again. I do not get this problem with the other campaigns I've tried. Is this a bug and is there a solution for this problem?

After completing the first mission of the Mig29s campaign which involves destroying an Su34 (static object), the second mission appears. However, if I save the game, exit, and then return to the same campaign, it automatically resets and I have to do the first mission again. I do not get this problem with the other campaigns I've tried. Is this a bug and is there a solution for this problem?

Some missions will be a little buggy seeing as they were most likely designed for a previously patched version of LO:FC.

I had a similar problem with that campaign and here’s how I got around it so I could play the next mission:

Open the campaign in the mission editor and press “ctrl + shift + d” and type in the password “eagle”. If that password doesn’t work then press “ctrl + shift + c” and type in your own pass word e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4. Now press “ctrl + shift + d” and type in the pass word you just made up e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4. This will open up all the missions in the campaign allowing you play anyone you want.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.