[RETIRED] ME Aircraft Payload Preview Overhaul

amazing work, but for some reason I'm getting more CTD with 2.0, 1.9 didn't have this issue. Can I get the 1.9 version again until 2.1 comes out?

sorry about that.

I didn't use version control, so all old mods are missing :(

could you tell me more details, which A/C and which payload please? are you running OB or OA?

and could you send me the dcs.log of ctd?

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

sorry about that.

I didn't use version control, so all old mods are missing :(

could you tell me more details, which A/C and which payload please? are you running OB or OA?

and could you send me the dcs.log of ctd?

Hello,

what is OA or OB?

Thanks

I have 1.5.3 and it crashes DCS every time I select the payload in mission editor and when starting the game, it doesn't load the cockpit view...

Any aircraft and any payload?

Could you try it in open beta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Payload display-problems on the A-10

He uboats, nice work! Looking good in DCS World 1.5.3.

I found a display problem with the A-10C. The weapons are not displayed on the stations, but on their rack directly under the wing. They are also displaced for something like 0.5 meters towards the wingtips. The display problem occurs on both wings. Sidewinders aren't displayed in pairs but as a single missile.

Can you confirm the problem? I'm using your mod in version 2.0 and installed it with JSGME. The payload is displayed correctly on other aircraft (F-16C, MiG-29. etc.).

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

I found a display problem with the A-10C. The weapons are not displayed on the stations, but on their rack directly under the wing. They are also displaced for something like 0.5 meters towards the wingtips. The display problem occurs on both wings. Sidewinders aren't displayed in pairs but as a single missile.

Can you confirm the problem? I'm using your mod in version 2.0 and installed it with JSGME. The payload is displayed correctly on other aircraft (F-16C, MiG-29. etc.).

hi norbot,

this is 'normal' now due to tech limitation of the mod. Since no connector info of pylon can be found via a-10's lua, so only coord can be used which might be less accurate. So for warthog, currently no solution

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi norbot,

this is 'normal' now due to tech limitation of the mod. Since no connector info of pylon can be found via a-10's lua, so only coord can be used which might be less accurate. So for warthog, currently no solution

Connectors for A-10C, From Left Wing Pylong To Right Wing Pylon

"Point Zero" Left Wing Outter

"Point Zero 01" Left Wing Mid

"Point Zero 02" Left Wing Innter

"Point Zero 03" Left Wing Root Pylon

"Point Zero 04" Left Center Pylon

"Point Zero 05" CenterLine Pylon

"Point Zero 06" Right Center Pylon

"Point Zero 07" Right WingRoot Pylon

"Point Zero 08" Right Wing Inner

"Point Zero 09" Right Wing Mid

"Point Zero 10" Right Wing Outter

Might be Easer to Create your own LUA database for AC that dont have connector info in their LUAs

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Might be Easer to Create your own LUA database for AC that dont have connector info in their LUAs

Yes, this is a solution. Initially, i dont want to use this one, since i wanna make this mod more adaptive. Thanks for the exctraction. Will consider this method.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

great, great mod! Thanks a lot for your work.

whould it be difficult to extend the viewer to all units? I mean, it whould be very useful also to be able to see the model of vehicles, structures, etc.. when you are placing them in the ME. Some of them are not very clear what they are, until you don´t see them on the terrain, at least for me.

Great mod Uboats! The problem that I encountered is DCS crashing when selecting a MiG-21 and arming it with Grom missiles.

could you tell me which dcs installation are you using (openbeta or openalpha)? And could you send me the crash file and log?

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

great, great mod! Thanks a lot for your work.

whould it be difficult to extend the viewer to all units? I mean, it whould be very useful also to be able to see the model of vehicles, structures, etc.. when you are placing them in the ME. Some of them are not very clear what they are, until you don´t see them on the terrain, at least for me.

since this is mainly for skin. and currently only A/C have many skins. So if you wanna see other assets. you can check them in Enc, although not that convenient ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am using stable installation version 1.5.3.53279 and here are the logs attached.

Cheers!

sorry for the CTD. Since I don't have stable version, so this mod is currently implemented for openbeta and openalpha. I will check it for openbeta, hope for those modified files, no diff between stable/openbeta

thanks for the log

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is both disheartening and great.

Great because I really liked this feature from LOMAC, and it's nice to see it in the game again.

Disheartening because if a mod it being made for it, it's unlikely ED is doing anything to add a similar option natively to the game. I understand ED moved to the loadout card when they split the exe into two file, but with the unification I thought we'd see a return of this feature.

I'm not using the Open Beta or Open Alpha.

Do you have this mod for the stock released game???

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Gr8! Thanks!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download