MOVIE: trailer for next movie: SPEED

• ED Team

Hey folks.

New movie in the works, and i just smashed up a little trailer from some of the stuff i've been putting together.

The best footage will be in the final movie, but at least this short teaser will give you a clue on whats to come. :)

http://www.home.no/amraam/speed_trailer.wmv

Hopefully, this link will work.

Oh, and final movie will be higher quality of course.

Cheers

• ED Team
Very cool stuff as always GA! - looking forward to the movie :) .

But I think someone else used that title.....several times even :D .

Cheers,

- JJ.

No lomac movie i know uses the title "SPEED". And if there is one, i dont think i liked it, cause i remember the names of good movies.

Hopefully, when this movie is done, EVERYONE will remember the name "speed" :megalol:

Not quite, those were more of clipped together clips, which were intended to build up the tension for the actual story itself, the OSC campaign. I guess they did have one, in a way, but this must be the first movie with a true, plot in the movie itself.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

• ED Team

Thanks for the comments guys. Regarding the music, well, you'll just have to learn to like it. :P

And about the story: Well, yeah, i suppose you could say this will be the first stand-alone movie with a "story". I don't really look at it as a "story" because, frankly, i just made that up as an excuse for the SU-27's to do what they will be doing in the movie. :P

This will be another F-15 vs SU-27, but im not going to favor any of the jets this time. I don't know who's gonna win in the end yet. lol

• ED Team

Hehe, i know my previous movies have been kinda short, but thats because the music tracks i've been using just didn't last any longer. :P

For this movie....i'm not quite sure yet about the lenght, as this will be pure action, and dogfighting. We'll see how it goes. ;)

No...it's been like that with the introduction of FC.

Damage modeling and the placement of fires has been much MUCH more realistic all around, noticably AI aircraft and flyables, but in addition, buildings have multiple fires that seem to billow out windows.

This effect is easily created by simply straffing a building. It will get that small fire spread effect. This is the same with other objects, even Light houses!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.