Cannot jettison outboard rockets

nomdeplume

With rockets on the outer pylons, the emergency jettison button does not discard them. Neither does selective jettison.

Possibly the outer pylons are just excluded from emergency jettison since it's usually Magic out there?

Also, maybe this is correct, maybe not, but once you've fired all rockets they're removed from the PCA, so it's impossible to jettison the empty pods unless you do it immediately.

You mean pylons 1 and 9? How did you load them there in the first place?

Certainly in the 1.53 Beta, and 1.53, you can't load anthing apart from Magic or Smoke on Pylons 1 or 9.

If you mean Pylons 2 and 8, then they jettisoned OK for me in selective and Emergency.

I can confirm that you can't select them on the PCA once empty, and can't jettison them.

Fixed bug. It will be available on next update.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

You mean pylons 1 and 9? How did you load them there in the first place?

Certainly in the 1.53 Beta, and 1.53, you can't load anthing apart from Magic or Smoke on Pylons 1 or 9.

Matra rocket pods were added for the outer pylons in the last update to the open beta, i.e. the one before this weekend's update.

And, thanks Zeus. :)

rockets.jpeg.dcf59ee0d79f36644d2d0ae2af7dc956.jpeg

That's odd. I was up to date (supposedly) just before I posted that. I tried to load on outer pylons... No Joy. My nstall must have been FUBARd.

Just checked again and Rockets now load on tips, and all Jettison (unless empty).

Also noted that the Pod Starting empty and filling up bug is fixed too.