Aircraft Slide on Deck!

Recently, I landed the UH-1 on the flight deck of the USS Normandy and noitced the the aircraft slides across the deck. Will this ever be fixed?

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

The ship was moving at 11 knots, but my aircraft was sliding towards the bow of the ship. I would think if it was wind over the deck it should slide towards the stern. In any case it would have to be one hell of a wind to slide a 2 1/2 ton object across a non-skid coated deck. Obviously, something will have to be fixed here...

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Will this ever be fixed?

i would expect it, as ED is going to release the Hornet with a "better" carrier in the future. for that matter a good working carrier operation is needed, so this old bug should be fixed by that time.

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

This bug is as old as DCS. The workaround is to keep the ship at zero speed. I presume it will be fixed before carrier aircraft PFMs start getting released, but I don't know of any official statement to that effect. The bug does not affect SFM or AI aircraft.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you on the vinson or on the russian one?

I landed on the USS Normandy's flight deck. But, the effect is the same on all the ships.