AT Soldier Mod

This mod adds three playable AT Soldier units in DCS World.

All units are transportable and movable now.

JSGME/OvGME compatible.

--

!!! Press "C" for AT unit stay stable when firing missile !!!

--

Mod updated. 03.January.2018

- 2A18M 122mm D-30A howitzer with 3OF56 HE and 3BK6 HEAT shells added to stationary artillery in ME (DCS have no towed artillery at that moment).

- 3OF56 HE and 3BK6 HEAT have near the same "cannonball" ballistic due the same low initial speed and high mass, so do not expect high accuracy for individual targets.

- BGM-71 TOW soldier on closed position armor (GT.chassis.life) decreased.

- BGM-71 TOW missile distanceMax decreased to 3750 meters in order to fit real data.

- AT-7 Saxhorn missile distanceMax decreased to 2500 meters in order to fit real data.

- AT-14 Spriggan missile distanceMax increased to 5500 meters in order to fit real data.

Update history

Mod updated. 03.January.2018

- 2A18M 122mm D-30A howitzer with 3OF56 HE and 3BK6 HEAT shells added to stationary artillery in ME (DCS have no towed artillery at that moment).

- 3OF56 HE and 3BK6 HEAT have near the same "cannonball" ballistic due the same low initial speed and high mass, so do not expect high accuracy for individual targets.

- BGM-71 TOW soldier on closed position armor (GT.chassis.life) decreased.

- BGM-71 TOW missile distanceMax decreased to 3750 meters in order to fit real data.

- AT-7 Saxhorn missile distanceMax decreased to 2500 meters in order to fit real data.

- AT-14 Spriggan missile distanceMax increased to 5500 meters in order to fit real data.

Mod updated. 27.December.2018

- BugFix update

- Missing textures for russian paratroopers after 2.5.4 Update fixed.

- New mod structure.

Mod updated. 11.December.2018

- BugFix update

- Metis 9K115 missile flightpath corrected, now an AI unit can succefully destroy enemy targets

- reaction time decreased

Mod updated. 02.December.2018

- Fix compatibility for DCS World 2.5.3

- Material corrections for PBR render

- json files for edm materials added

- Russian strings for ME translated

- Obsolete sound mountings removed

- Lua files decompiled for easy mod correction

Mod updated. 20.February.2018

- Fix compatibility for DCS World 2.5.0

Mod updated. 28.August.2016

- Sight point for 9k115 moved upward,

- infantry chassis size reduced,

- 9k135 model and animation fixed.

Mod updated. 09.August.2016

- Moving speed for all movable units decreased.

- BGM-71 missile flight stabilized (I hope so).

- BGM-71 ammo on closed position increased up to 8 missiles.

- "Aggressors" were added by request.

Mod updated. 09.May.2016

- 9k135 collision shell fixed;

- all units are movable now.

Mod updated. 04.May.2016

- Additional countries added by request.

--

Download

(21 Mb)

2A18M 122mm 'D-30A'

Wiki

342dcec9471e.jpg

1dcce923534b.jpg

BGM-71 TOW-2A (open/closed position)

Wiki

7dde960be8df.jpg

5a3d062b1eab.jpg

AT-7 'Saxhorn' aka 9K115 'Metis'

Due the lack of 9m115/9m131 missiles in the game it uses 9m113 'Konkurs' missile.

Wiki

fa5403667a70.jpg

000b9457fbeb.jpg

AT-14 'Spriggan' aka 9k135 'Kornet'

Wiki

8ed307a5b6cf.jpg51cd76e21631.jpg

Edited by Morkva_55
mod update
  • Like 3

su-24.gif

For the TOW:

Canada, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Nethertlands, Norway, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey

For the AT-7

Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, Iran, Syria, Poland

For the AT-14

Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey

Thanks in advance Morkva.

For the TOW:

Canada, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Nethertlands, Norway, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey

For the AT-7

Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, Iran, Syria, Poland

For the AT-14

Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey

Mod updated.

Additional countries added by request.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

su-24.gif

:thumbup:

Будьте осторожнее в своих желаниях.

Прошу все мои сообщения считать случайным набором букв , цифр , и прочих знаков орфографии, не несущих смысловой нагрузки.

Hi Morkva.

I´ve found a problem with the life resistance of this units. I´m only able to destroy them with HE rounds from tanks and APC but it´s impossible to destroy the AT units with machine gun fire like 7.62 or 12.7.

Could you take a look at it?

Thanks a lot.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hi Morkva.

I´m only able to destroy them with HE rounds from tanks and APC but it´s impossible to destroy the AT units with machine gun fire like 7.62 or 12.7.

Could you take a look at it?

Thanks a lot.

There was a small problem with collision shell for 9k135 soldier.

I can destroy all units with 7.62.

su-24.gif

I made some tests. And both russian AT, cannot die. The american yes, he can die.

Also, is it normal that they cannot move??? it would be interesting, even without animations.

We can make missions with HUEY, deploy them back in a mountain and theyn they will climb on top to get good position.

Plis, plis, plis.

I made some tests. And both russian AT, cannot die. The american yes, he can die.

Also, is it normal that they cannot move??? it would be interesting, even without animations.

We can make missions with HUEY, deploy them back in a mountain and theyn they will climb on top to get good position.

Mod updated. 09.May.2016

- 9k135 collision shell fixed,

- all units are movable now.

Edited by Morkva_55
  • Like 1

su-24.gif

Thanks Morkva.

Really appreciate it. Its a fantastic mod with a lot of possibilities.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 2 months later...

I've had poor results from the US TOW unit. I place them in many positions relative to enemy armor and either they don't fire at all or if they do the missile goes right into the dirt.

When I take over the TOW unit myself I have to make sure to aim upwards quite a bit to keep the Missile from hitting the ground on launch.

The Russian ATGM unit seems to engage with no issue.

As far as moving the TOW units, it's hit and miss. Sometimes I can get them to move after being transported by helicopter and sometimes they act like they are "stuck" and can't move more than a few meters at a time if at all.

Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

I've had poor results from the US TOW unit. I place them in many positions relative to enemy armor and either they don't fire at all or if they do the missile goes right into the dirt.

When I take over the TOW unit myself I have to make sure to aim upwards quite a bit to keep the Missile from hitting the ground on launch.

The Russian ATGM unit seems to engage with no issue.

As far as moving the TOW units, it's hit and miss. Sometimes I can get them to move after being transported by helicopter and sometimes they act like they are "stuck" and can't move more than a few meters at a time if at all.

TOW flight path is broken since initial 1.5.4 update.

Try to shoot slightly above the target and put the mark on target at the last stage of flight.

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif

Sorry to hear the TOW is broken, it's almost as if the flight path is designed around the HUMVEE TOW launcher which elevated.

Great mod though, maybe it will get sorted out in the future so Western helicopters can drop effective Anti tank units.

Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

Mod updated. 09.August.2016

- Moving speed for all movable units decreased.

- BGM-71 missile flight stabilized (I hope so).

- BGM-71 ammo on closed position increased up to 8 missiles.

- "Aggressors" were added by request.

Download

TIP Press "C" for AT unit stay stable.

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif