*SA342 BUG REPORTS*

The_Fragger

I'm not smart enough for that. Here are the logs from the 3 crashes experienced within an hour last night.

Sorry, I was busy and just had time to take a look.

This seems to be indeed related to the SA-342.dll itself in all 3 crashes.

Did you install any mod/tweak for the cockpit avionics? SEems it tries to update an indicator and that causes trouble.

This needs indeed some closer look by Polychop, I guess. :(

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

No, I don't have any mods installed. I think it has something to do with the RWR and/or radar guided missiles being fired in my vicinity. Just a hunch, but I notice is does crash when I'm watching others in air to air engagements.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, I don't have any mods installed. I think it has something to do with the RWR and/or radar guided missiles being fired in my vicinity. Just a hunch, but I notice is does crash when I'm watching others in air to air engagements.
That would match the "cockpit indicator" function mentioned in the log, when creating the dump.

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

2 game crashes within 15 minutes with the Gazelle Mistral on the 104th server, crashdumps here.

Was your RWR on?? I think I'm narrowing this down to that being the culprit...need those with bigger brains to analyze the logs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Was your RWR on?? I think I'm narrowing this down to that being the culprit...need those with bigger brains to analyze the logs.

Yeah, i have it on everytime i fly, without it there would be little to no use for the Gazelle though i'd say. I mainly fly on Blueflag, and the single best thing about the Gazelle is the RWR. Hoping for a quick fix.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 same thing happening to me as what is happening to todd. game crashes 'reliably' when rwr is picking up missle or something, tested on dynamicdcs server.

MSI Z170A G45, 32 GB DDR 4, 1080ti, I7 6700k, Trackir5, Warthog HOTAS. Microsoft FF2 Sidewinder

• 2 weeks later...

Cannot Save Default Views - Head Position and Zoom

I have been trying to get this issue resolved for MONTHS and getting nowhere.

I would like Polychop to please respond so I can get this dealt with. It has gone on long enough.

I have always been able to Set and Save my Default Head Position for EACH PILOT SEAT so that when I jump into a cockpit (pilot or copilot seats) my head/seat position and FOV is set so that my Face isn't Smashed against the bloody dash.

I get in, I setup and save the views (RAlt+Num0) a MILLION TIMES now.

Every single time I get into a new cockpit, I must reset the GD thing again. It is getting really old and and takes the fun out of even bothering with this (one of my favorites) aircraft.

Please Resolve this Issue.

PS> I have dumped my View Folders etc umpteen times. So many times that I couldn't count.

I stopped doing that a while back because it is a useless attempt at fixing this issue. I still end up customizing the views every single time.

• Like 1

SnowTiger:joystick:

I advise you to raise the problem directly to ED
Not an ED module...

Shagrat

Not an ED module...

I know, but the problem is not related to the polychop code alone. cameras and screens as well as some other data, are directly dependent (at least in part) on the ED code, and not only on the code of third party developers ^^. so ED may not be aware that the problem persists. that's why I propose to inform ED directly

I know, but the problem is not related to the polychop code alone. cameras and screens as well as some other data, are directly dependent (at least in part) on the ED code, and not only on the code of third party developers ^^. so ED may not be aware that the problem persists. that's why I propose to inform ED directly

You make a fair point. However the onus should be on the developer to inform ED if something their module is reliant upon is malfunctioning due to ED content. It's not for the customer to determine whether something is ED or the 3rd-party dev's responsibility.

With these two big bug (rwr and IR Viviane) this module is unplayable. If That is a issue with ED or polychop, this third party doesn’t answer the players .... I'm not buying their future module due to the lack of support they offer for the gazelle ...