P51 High Stakes Campaign, unable to pass 2nd mission

hello

i m just starting the High Stakes campaign and i have an issue in the ...2nd mission :D

each time i try, i have a Mission Failed because of ''Deviation mission Route'' each time at time 3rd waypoint.

But, i tried differents way: high altidude, low altitude, follow exactly the waypoint and route, folow the river etc etc ....

fail..... everytime. I m unable to pass the 3rd waypoint.

plzzzz help :)

thanks

same here. Always "mission failed" at WP 3.

Dzen (DCS) in the thread above says it is because not passing/missing WP 1.

I definitively passed WP 1 because I can see the outer marker antenna building from the air.

In the above thread I have posted an image of this antenna buliding.

Why does the "deviation from route - mission failed" message appears on WP 3 and not WP 1 ?

Thread got moved... was in the P-51 forums. Still, there was already a thread on the exact subject, no need to continue it in a 2nd one.

Thanks, Shahdoh, for your inspiring instruction.

So far there wasn’t any helpful solution in the first thread.

Overflying WP1 with the aid of the kneeboard map plus position marker will give a “mission failed” message at WP 3.

If something is wrong with the trigger zone of WP 1 why "mission failed" message only at WP 3?

This issue is still unsolved, as well in the first as here in the second thread.

But there was a solution in the first thread. Don't fly to WP3 untill You fly exactly over outer marker and get a custom radio confirmation message about it.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

But there was a solution in the first thread. Don't fly to WP3 untill You fly exactly over outer marker and get a custom radio confirmation message about it.

You are right, Art-J, I tried the following test:

Overflying WP1 with take off heading but not immediately turning according to course line

shown on the kneeboard map until the ATC confirmation pops up. Done.

Conclusion: The trigger zone doesn't fit well to the kneeboard map waypoint and course line.