F-86 Squads

Boots

Are there any active F-86 squads that fly together online?

If there is not one, maybe we should make one? There are some fantastic units with fantastic history and character just waiting to be represented! (I favor the 4thFIW of course!)

S!

Boots

Are there any active F-86 squads that fly together online?

If there is not one, maybe we should make one? There are some fantastic units with fantastic history and character just waiting to be represented! (I favor the 4thFIW of course!)

S!

Boots

No.71 (Eagle) Squadron RAF is currently flying in the Georgian Spring server regularly. No. 71 flew Sabre Mk 4 as part of 2ATAF in Germany in the '50s.

There are also two other Squadrons available in the RAF Wing. 1 (F) Wing RCAF is also available with No. 410, 439 (Joko417 I'm looking at you!) and 441 waiting for members

And 4th FIW with 335th and 336th FIS waiting for volunteers. 334th is our sister squadron and we sometimes fly under their colours.

51st FIW is AI and is tasked with CAP and GCI missions to protect our airfields from pesky Warsaw Pact intrusion.

Anyone wanting to help form one of these squadrons for flying in Georgian Spring let me know and we can arrange it.

No. 71 flies in force on Thursday evening North America Times and some Sundays. Server runs 24/7 now testing but intentions are to start a 30 day campaign, along the li es of Blue Flag but sticking to 1950's.

Edited by 71st_AH Rob
Typos - fat fingers and small phone syndrome...

And I can confirm they (No. 71) work well as a team because I've been shot down by them on an occasion or two. :) Also, if anyone is interested in flying against them using comms, in the Mig-15bis, let me know and we can meet up on the server at an agreed upon time.

Edited by enigma6584

And I can confirm they (No. 71) work well as a team because I've been shot down by them on an occasion or two. :) Also, if anyone is interested in flying against them using comms, in the Mig-15bis, let me know and we can meet up on the server at an agreed upon time.

Yes, we have not forgotten, though it appears that we have neglected the Warsaw Pact, until now. More Mig-15s will be added and the Mi8 for CSAR and medium lift capability will be added so you will have the full support of the server. A couple of squadrons expressed an interest in flying the Mig on Georgian Spring but have not followed through.

The server is really intended to be a sandbox for squadrons to play in so I would really welcome individuals who wish to form one for either side to let me know. oh and a helicopter squadron for each side would be a bonus!