New File Integrity Check

Shahdoh

The idea that the people who made helios contribute more to the dcs community than your ignorant spreading of nonsense isnt laughable

As a DCS server admin of 10 years and serving the FC/DCS community with servers, stats and events, I'm quite offended by your comment. I won't even comment on the rest as you're not making any sense...

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

As a DCS server admin of 10 years and serving the FC/DCS community with servers, stats and events, I'm quite offended by your comment. I won't even comment on the rest as you're not making any sense...

lol

take it easy, man

That's why it's a MUST

[ATTACH]139995[/ATTACH]

This pic is the proof of my statement in this post:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2766660&postcount=290

"

players with 'mods' like LEAVU will know your exact position if your radar triggered his RWR/TEWS, without doing anything.

If his radar paint your once, he need no IFF with radar and he know it's a blue/red guy just by RWR/TEWS, until server mission rotate.

"

What is it you are trying to get across with this picture?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

People are taking this way to personal. I can see the "ban hammer" coming soon if people don't chill out.

Lets see what unfolds, hopefully things don't go the route of being to controlled so mods like re-skinning vehicles/weapons, helios, tacview, lotatc, Frenchy’s NVG Mod, Kuky's mods, Ricardo's A-10C pit etc aren't affected but until we know more people should just relax.

• Like 1

• ED Team
People are taking this way to personal. I can see the "ban hammer" coming soon if people don't chill out.

Lets see what unfolds, hopefully things don't go the route of being to controlled so mods like re-skinning vehicles/weapons, helios, tacview, lotatc, Frenchy’s NVG Mod, Kuky's mods, Ricardo's A-10C pit etc aren't affected but until we know more people should just relax.

+1

ED is and will listen, they want the best solution they can get without limiting the community or its ability to mod.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I use Leavu3 and I really don't see why so many are flipping out by it. It does give guys using it a slight advantage. Running 4 monitors I would think gives me a slight advantage as well. IMHO its not breaking the MP environment.

I don't want ED to make a mistake by hurting guys that have lots of money and time into mods/cockpits because a small group of people don't like a program called LeaveU3.

ED has two communities to please, The module and FC3 community. Good luck as these are very different customers.

Just please don't do something because a small amount of players want their way.

As far as IC. I am for it. Just give admins options. Others will agree or disagree with me, Please don't go all internet troll though. I will not reply so you get last word... I don't care :thumbup:

Lets go fly!

• Like 1

I don't want ED to make a mistake by hurting guys that have lots of money and time into mods/cockpits because a small group of people don't like a program called LeaveU3.

And they won't. Next patch will allow server admins to disable certain self-exports (i.e. sensors, blocking LEAVU3 and similar) while keeping panels and switches working in our home-pits. Everyone has to chill.

I do also have home pit, I use HELIOS.

BUT (!) What does it have to do with integrity checks anyway?

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Very interesting thread I must say. My two cents

If the addon provides a process or system that actually exists in the aircraft that is presented in game allow it. I read a few pages back that people try to lump in Track-IR and HOtas systems into this discussion. Track-IR just supplements a view system that exists for all aircraft already in game. All Aircraft have in game HOTAS systems. The only cheat here would be the number of buttons on the hotas. If there was an F-16 in game and DCS did not model the HSD but was provided by Leavu would people be upset?

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

The presence of our HoggitDev A-4 module triggers the "impure client" and won't let me join protected servers. I have no way to generate the protected manifest file. =\ I have to uninstall it every time I want to take a break from development. Annoying...

• ED Team
The presence of our HoggitDev A-4 module triggers the "impure client" and won't let me join protected servers. I have no way to generate the protected manifest file. =\ I have to uninstall it every time I want to take a break from development. Annoying...

As a tester I have 5 copies of the sim on my computer (plus release). In your case, developing a module, perhaps you should install a second copy for just that.

64Sig.png

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

• ED Team

I just need to remind everyone to please post constructive and mature feedback here. ED is trying to hear all suggestions and ideas, but if it gets clouded up with chest pounding, ideas wont be heard, best to respond with your own thoughts, not judging others.

64Sig.png

AFAIK adding any new units, air or ground does this as of right now. My workaround is JSGME, but I'm not quite sure if that will work in the A-4's case. Maybe?

AFAIK adding any new units, air or ground does this as of right now. My workaround is JSGME, but I'm not quite sure if that will work in the A-4's case. Maybe?

Oh yea, it works just fine.

Sith: My productive "feature request" is to allow server admins to have a way to decide which mods are mandated for their servers, and which mods are not. I should be able to allow the missile mod, and allow new aircraft, without allowing changes in visibility if I choose.

Some kind of specification language:

default:

unmodified

modified:

file c - hash: 098abd4356da0

unrestricted:

directory Mods/aircraft/<new>

or similar...

As a tester I have 5 copies of the sim on my computer (plus release). In your case, developing a module, perhaps you should install a second copy for just that.

Yup, I have 3 copies and typically create a 4th on patch day.

Is the manifest something that only ED/official partners can generate?

• ED Team
Oh yea, it works just fine.

Sith: My productive "feature request" is to allow server admins to have a way to decide which mods are mandated for their servers, and which mods are not. I should be able to allow the missile mod, and allow new aircraft, without allowing changes in visibility if I choose.

Some kind of specification language:

default:

unmodified

modified:

file c - hash: 098abd4356da0

unrestricted:

directory Mods/aircraft/<new>

or similar...

You've nearly hit the YAML notation :)

Unfortunately, it does not work this way. For the unit database, for example, it makes no sense to check one or several files, you have to check all of them.

Is the manifest something that only ED/official partners can generate?

Currently, only ED can generate manifest files.

At this time I can't add anything to what I've said earlier on the subject.

As for Export-mods, the current internal implementation has 3 on/off options regulating the Export API:

allow_object_export -- getting info about world objects

allow_sensor_export -- getting radar/targeting info

allow_ownship_export -- getting instruments/fm-data for the ownship.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

You've nearly hit the YAML notation :)

Unfortunately, it does not work this way. For the unit database, for example, it makes no sense to check one or several files, you have to check all of them.

Currently, only ED can generate manifest files.

At this time I can't add anything to what I've said earlier on the subject.

As for Export-mods, the current internal implementation has 3 on/off options regulating the Export API:

allow_object_export -- getting info about world objects

allow_sensor_export -- getting radar/targeting info

allow_ownship_export -- getting instruments/fm-data for the ownship.

Three Questions:

1. Three different checkboxes, right?

2. Rwr export is controlled by sensor_export, right? (LoGetTwsInfo())

3. What is the default setting? (for all three)

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Three Questions:

2. Rwr export is included in sensor_export, right?

3. What is the default setting?

rwr leaks ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• ED Team
Three Questions:

2. Rwr export is controlled by sensor_export, right? (LoGetTwsInfo())

3. What is the default setting? (for all three)

1. Yes

2. Yes.

allow_object_export=false, allow_sensor_export=false, allow_ownship_export=true

• Like 1

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

1. Yes

2. Yes.

Fantastic news, c0ff, thank you and ED team.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

1. Yes

2. Yes.

:thumbup:

Is it possible to get a complete list of what LoGet-functions are part of the sensor_export vs which are part of the ownship_export?

My guess is as follows:

global: LoGetObjectById, LoGetWorldObjects

sensor: LoGetTWSInfo(), LoGetTargetInformation(), LoGetLockedTargetInformation(), LoGetF15_TWS_Contacts()

local: the rest

?

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

• ED Team

Is it possible to get a complete list of what LoGet-functions are part of the sensor_export vs which are part of the ownship_export?

From the updated docs:

In multiplayer the availability of the API on clients depends on the server setting.

The calls to check export capabilities:
   Export.LoIsObjectExportAllowed()  -- returns the value of server.advanced.allow_object_export
   Export.LoIsSensorExportAllowed()  -- returns the value of server.advanced.allow_sensor_export
   Export.LoIsOwnshipExportAllowed() -- returns the value of  server.advanced.allow_ownship_export

These calls are only available on clients when LoIsObjectExportAllowed() is true:
   Export.LoGetObjectById
   Export.LoGetWorldObjects

These calls are only available on clients when LoIsSensorExportAllowed() is true:
   Export.LoGetTWSInfo
   Export.LoGetTargetInformation
   Export.LoGetLockedTargetInformation
   Export.LoGetF15_TWS_Contacts
   Export.LoGetSightingSystemInfo
   Export.LoGetWingTargets

These calls are only available on clients when LoIsOwnshipExportAllowed() is true:
   Export.LoGetPlayerPlaneId
   Export.LoGetIndicatedAirSpeed
   Export.LoGetAngleOfAttack
   Export.LoGetAngleOfSideSlip
   Export.LoGetAccelerationUnits
   Export.LoGetVerticalVelocity
   Export.LoGetADIPitchBankYaw
   Export.LoGetTrueAirSpeed
   Export.LoGetAltitudeAboveSeaLevel
   Export.LoGetAltitudeAboveGroundLevel
   Export.LoGetMachNumber
   Export.LoGetRadarAltimeter
   Export.LoGetMagneticYaw
   Export.LoGetGlideDeviation
   Export.LoGetSideDeviation
   Export.LoGetSlipBallPosition
   Export.LoGetBasicAtmospherePressure
   Export.LoGetControlPanel_HSI
   Export.LoGetEngineInfo
   Export.LoGetSelfData
   Export.LoGetCameraPosition
   Export.LoSetCameraPosition
   Export.LoSetCommand
   Export.LoGetMCPState
   Export.LoGetRoute
   Export.LoGetNavigationInfo
   Export.LoGetPayloadInfo
   Export.LoGetWingInfo
   Export.LoGetMechInfo
   Export.LoGetRadioBeaconsStatus
   Export.LoGetVectorVelocity
   Export.LoGetVectorWindVelocity
   Export.LoGetSnares
   Export.LoGetAngularVelocity
   Export.LoGetHeightWithObjects
   Export.LoGetFMData

These functions are always available:
   Export.LoGetPilotName
   Export.LoGetAltitude
   Export.LoGetNameByType
   Export.LoGeoCoordinatesToLoCoordinates
   Export.LoCoordinatesToGeoCoordinates
   Export.LoGetVersionInfo
   Export.LoGetWindAtPoint
   Export.LoGetModelTime
   Export.LoGetMissionStartTime

These are not available in the *GameGUI state:
--    Export.LoSetSharedTexture
--    Export.LoRemoveSharedTexture
--    Export.LoUpdateSharedTexture

• Like 1