Oculus Rift with DCS World Discussion

NineLine

Einherjer, my camera is working since it tracks all of my movements, it's only that everything moves along with me, the cockpit should remain static and only me moving around, but that is not what is doing :(

Your camera is only for your linear movement like leaning forward/backwards or left and right

Looking up/down and left right is tracked by the internal sensor of the headset. So this could be the issue

Have you checked an other USB port and does something shows up in your notifications panel of oculus home?

My set has problem this days.

I keep my PC with power cable pluged after shuting down.

The oculus will lose connection(HDMI error via oculus home), It happens every few minits on the next boot.

If i cut the power completly and reboot,then the problem gone. But it only affects on this boot.

I guess its a power supply issue or connection issue? possible?

My set has problem this days.

I keep my PC with power cable pluged after shuting down.

The oculus will lose connection(HDMI error via oculus home), It happens every few minits on the next boot.

If i cut the power completly and reboot,then the problem gone. But it only affects on this boot.

I guess its a power supply issue or connection issue? possible?

Is your usb power mgmt. off? Under device manager look at properties of all usb hubs and controllers. Under the power mgmt. tab untick "allow computer to turn off device to save power" Do the same with Rift sensor.

Edited by dogbite
addition

I5 6600K @4.5, Gigabyte GA-Z170XP mobo, GMMAXX GTE Cooler, MSI GTX 1080 ti Gaming X gpu (factory OC), SoundBlaster X-F1 sound card, 16 gig Corsair Vengeance ddr4 ram @ 3200 , 3 ssd hds, EVGA 650 Gold Power supply, Saitek X52 Hotas and rudders, 2 AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Shakers, Pimax 5K+

Yes, the white mouse dot is persistent in the cockpit.

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.

Latest NTTR update yesterday killed my fps. WTF

Anyone else seeing this?

I5 6600K @4.5, Gigabyte GA-Z170XP mobo, GMMAXX GTE Cooler, MSI GTX 1080 ti Gaming X gpu (factory OC), SoundBlaster X-F1 sound card, 16 gig Corsair Vengeance ddr4 ram @ 3200 , 3 ssd hds, EVGA 650 Gold Power supply, Saitek X52 Hotas and rudders, 2 AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Shakers, Pimax 5K+

Everyone is

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

Yep, I'm seeing a steady 25 fps taking off in formation with a couple other A-10s and it should then go to 40 or so but it doesn't. This is with ASW off - with it on, I get some really strange texture distortions and not really any faster anyway.

Dave

PC HW 9700K@5.0Ghz

Win 10 (Build 2004 ) with WMR

VR - Reverb

RTX2070 with Nvidia 451.48

DCS 2.5.6 (latest)

I've noticed I'm unable to get VSYNC to work in 1.5.5. I've tried enabling it in game and in nVidia CP but I still get tearing while in the Rift. Any ideas?

I updated to latest nVidia drivers last night, maybe that's the issue?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Cooler Master HAF X Case | EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W PSU | EVGA Z270 Classified K |

Intel Core i7 7700k @ 5.0 Ghz | 512GB Samsung 960 Pro SSD |

16 GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 @ 3200 MHZ | EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 | WD 6TB 7200 RPM |

Oculus Rift | TM HOTAS Warthog | 27" ASUS VG278H 3D monitor | Windows 10 64 bit |

Just a curious question, I'm relatively new to VR I seem to find spotting targets from the cockpit very difficult at ranges over a mile or two with visible range set to ultra and pixel density set to 2.0. Is there any ideal setting to help this?

Many thanks in advance

RAF Air UK Website

http://www.rafairuk-dcs.co.uk/

Mike Alpha Tango's YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oKDSVDDDErRVjRFqgu3bA

Intel i7-6700k

RTX 2080TI

Gigabyte Z170-gaming K3

32gb DDR4 RAM

Hotas Warthog

CV1

Latest NTTR update yesterday killed my fps. WTF

Anyone else seeing this?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=177289&page=12

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Thanks for the confirmations guys

pixel density and multiplayer with cv1

Hi

every time I increase greater than 1.0 the pixel density slider in the vr tab in the game menu, lets say to 1.5, in can not join any servers , I click on join and nothing happens, I then go back and bring the density to 1, go back to multiplayer , select a server, click join and I get in instantly.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Hi

every time I increase greater than 1.0 the pixel density slider in the vr tab in the game menu, lets say to 1.5, in can not join any servers , I click on join and nothing happens, I then go back and bring the density to 1, go back to multiplayer , select a server, click join and I get in instantly.

Thanks

Once in the main menu, press LALT + Enter to go to full screen. This will give your mouse the proper "boundaries" when you use a larger Pixel Density than 1.0

Hi

Thanks

And click on the very upper edge of the join button.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

I'm starting to wonder if I'll regret shelling out on Touch.

If it means we can end up reaching out in the cockpit to flip switches etc, I'd be very happy (even if it takes a while to implement) - but at the moment I'm thinking that £190 would get me a couple of nice add-ons to my sim controller selection.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2