[REPORTED] Black knobs in cockpit

some1

Most of the knobs in the cockpit are totally black, like some texture is missing. Is that something normal or should I do a repair?

1581482213_DCS2016-04-0916-33-01-48.thumb.jpg.275dbd50c8315a29a9718b52b2dbfea2.jpg

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

A repair is always the first thing I try with these sort of problems. Then delete and reinstall in module manager if that doesn't work. I am on my phone so I can't see the photo properly to tell what the problem is, but no harm in trying repair.

Edited by Rangi

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

If this is a bug and others also have this issue, then there's no point in doing a repair or reinstall.

That's why I'm asking first.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

If this is a bug and others also have this issue, then there's no point in doing a repair or reinstall.

That's why I'm asking first.

I would do a repair, based on your picture, the top of the knob should be the same color as the side of it, not black as shown in pic

Most of the knobs in the cockpit are totally black, like some texture is missing. Is that something normal or should I do a repair?

Look good to me, same in my version.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 1 month later...

The issue is still there in the latest open beta. I'm mentioning this because there were other texture fixes recently.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

My guess is that it won't change unless we get a new PBR cockpit retexture (like WWII airplanes or F-5 got in the recent years).