JimMack Memorial Trophy 2016

gregzagk

Sorry, but I am mentally limited with an attitude to argue the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.

I see 373VFS_Crash is the favourit of this poll. I can't find him as a user on this forum? I realized the risk that the worth of this throphy and the external poll construction is prone to devaluate in a thing of "was able in receiving most mouse clicks in 2016".

After that, I got the idea (driven by my mental disorder) that this trophy is hijacked into a clanCup and I felt ashamed I nominated Grimes for a setup like this. It does not mean anything I have never heard of 373VFS_Crash, he probably supported the DCS community in many ways for them who apparently vote.

Next time, maybe it is better if the winner selects 10 people from all nominees and the poll is done within the DCS forum, even better would be if it was guided by ED and a forummoderator. Anyway succes with voting.

Edited by piXel496
I realize I am bold and do overstep the limits of the truth because the meaning of this trophy can be different for any.

Thanks all for voting!

The poll ended and we have 373vFS_Crash as the winner of JimMack Memorial Trophy 2016 Trophy. Crash will receive the trophy the next days and will keep it for one year.

Then he should open a new "nominations" thread to get people vote for the next winner.

Thanks again!

Greg

I see 373VFS_Crash is the favourit of this poll. I can't find him as a user on this forum? I realized the risk that the worth of this throphy and the external poll construction is prone to devaluate in a thing of "was able in receiving most mouse clicks in 2016".

373VFS_Crash is an active member of the forum with the username: Crash_Horror (http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=104738). Maybe multiplayer is not your favourite part of the sim, cause otherwise you could see him active in the "Blue Flag" threads creating and supporting the online maps and gadgets of the campaigns. As this forum limits the options to 10 poll options we had to go for an external site after asking permission of golfsierra2 who initialy started the trophy nominations.

Edited by gregzagk

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Congrats!

Congratulations to 373VFS_Crash!

Please enjoy the 12 months that you will have the trophy on your book shelf or desktop.

Would be nice to see some photos here in this forum once the trophy is with you and you added your name to the engraved list.

eabc8dfdb16b0119c1116ebd2458aa23.jpg

Edited by golfsierra2

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

• 1 month later...

I would like to nominate Breakshot, for his continued work since 2007 running 51st PVO, Crimean Incident, Georgian Incident I and II, largest multiplayer campaigns in FC times, and train squadron pilots to maintain discipline to never loose a squad challenge match and squad events while flying exclusively the underdog Su-27s...

http://www.51st.org/results.html

http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=12455

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

The award has already been given out (six weeks ago) this year.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 11 months later...