LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

Yes you are not the only guys with this problem, I am preparing a 1.0.2-beta2 with an updated version of my system libs, I hope it will fix that problem, but I cannot reproduce the problem on my side, so it is difficult to understand what happen. Stay tuned for the next updated (in few days) in order to test if problem is gone or not....

Hi DArt, I hope your new update also fixes the invisibility of the airfields in LotATC, we can't select the approach radar at the moment..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Yes the beta1 was for testing, and have problem with airports :)

The beta2 (or rc1, not sure yet of the name) will have:

- all airfields (Caucasus + Nevada) working

- new layers map for Nevada

- a fix for heading (true/magnetic) for all maps (better precision)

- a fix for ghost (I know, another one, but still difficult to understand this bug)

- fix for UR intercom for controllers and UR support for new airports

- add Lon/Lat in decimal and Lon/Lat in deg/min/decimal format

- Fix bug in chat

- others fix

ETA: Once my validation test for the heading error is satisfied (I hope this weekend) :)

Hi guys

I am sure I'm doing something wrong here but cant put my finger on it.

I have registered LOTATC installed client and server. Everything works perfectly great in DCS 1.5. We have successful full functionality w this great program.

In DCS 2.0 we cant see any airfields (or any terrain relief) in the client (My buddy has tried in multiplayer as wel... same problem. Other functions, (eg AWACS) work normally in the NTTR.

I have latest version installed using the install executable . (I had originally installed via JGSME w same problems in NTTR). It appears that the Nevada.db is properly installed along side of the caucuses.db under users/Los/lotatc 4 dcs data. (again, everything works fine in DCS 1.5)

Is ATC not yet implemented in NTTR? I have searched around and cant find an answer. Thank you!

Los

One day I hope, but it requires lot of work to map all existing runways into LotAtc, I try to get them from DCS datas but not found how to read it.

So the only solution is to redraw all in a map editor (QGis), take lot of time but I hope to have this time one day... :)

--

For the 1.0.2 release, I am victim of the 2 more weeks syndrome too :) , sorry for that, I was in holidays this week with my family, I had to make some rework on approach management and it tooks me more time than I planned at start. By the way, you will gain better precision on Nevada and Caucasus for distance/bearing. I will release it ASAP once finished.

Thanks, DArt. Hope, you enjoyed your holiday.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, it is here :)

Lots of changes, need beta-test and feedback before a stable release (on airports/sounds trouble/ghost pb). Lots of changes, see changelog in the post, link below...

https://www.lotatc.com/boards/11/topics/2281

Thanks all for the help, especially to Toubib for its hudge help on NTTR maps!

• Like 1

Q: Is the license/ activation key also functional, if I updated LotATC?

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dart!

Haven't had too much of a test but previous problems with ghosting seem to be solved.

Thanks for the selectable coordinate format, makes things lot easier!

One oddity I noticed was a wind direction value on one of our missions, I've it attached.

Do you have QFE value planned, maybe it could be shown on the property window? You probably know about this one already. http://wiki.hoggit.us/view/DCS_func_getTemperatureAndPressure

wind.PNG.d104157b89600e49d2e305e9169e36a0.PNG

DArt, thanks for your update. The ghosting is still present , that's what I hear when talking to other controllers in my wing. Also , the transmission for me is broken as it was which makes the module completely unplayable just as it was

Ihave reinstalled the LotATC and team speak as well. Are there any old libraries I should get rid off?

DArt, thanks for your update. The ghosting is still present , that's what I hear when talking to other controllers in my wing. Also , the transmission for me is broken as it was which makes the module completely unplayable just as it was

Ihave reinstalled the LotATC and team speak as well. Are there any old libraries I should get rid off?

Uninstall LotAtc client, then manually clean C:\Programs\LotAtc 4 DCS Client\ and reinstall, if always not working just tell me.

Entropy , in the AAR from training WED 22 MAR Dex pointed out :

"Ghost bug strikes again; No radar contact with AXE all evening. Its fun when you have all aircraft packed into the N/W area of the TMA - and somewhere there is another flight.."