LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

I can't see track history anymore (what you call ghosts in the program). What could it be ?

There is a bug with it on last release, they are not shown... will be fix in next release, sorry for that...

if I may make a few more quality of life improvement suggestions:

- not only save the dialog window size/positions like you do currently, but also save the width of the columns in each dialog window.

- remember the last value of "send to pilot every" under BRAA options

- remove the "delete selected" and "delete all" buttons which take up valuable space in the BRAA dialog window, and just allow DEL key to delete whatever is selected, and allow multiselect per Windows standards

keep up the good work!

DEL key is already binded for BRAA, if not, there is a bug!

One other thing, when using any font larger than normal in Settings - General, the text in dialog windows (eg. the BRAA window) is too talk vertically, so words end up overlapping text above and below it

thanks for reporting, I add that in the todo list to be fixed :thumbup:

Stupid question... why do my target symbols look like C's... I've seen many screenshots and no one else's look like this. I see from the manual what my Object Properties should look like, but mine doesn't look like that. I'm missing drop downs to choose Friend/Enemy and Symbol.

Capture.thumb.PNG.d7faa239017f6f3ebaaf5f7507ea0b30.PNG

Capture1.thumb.PNG.4befbc8104a56f9d1daaec5a3988777c.PNG

Edited by Spiceman

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

Stupid question... why do my target symbols look like C's... I've seen many screenshots and no one else's look like this. I see from the manual what my Object Properties should look like, but mine doesn't look like that. I'm missing drop downs to choose Friend/Enemy and Symbol.

You must select AWACS symbology in LotAtc options, they are different symbology that you can use :)

symbology.png.295c5fe72cd017021a7e36121f5c5e74.png

You must select AWACS symbology in LotAtc options, they are different symbology that you can use :)

Hmm... no, that's not it.

Capture.thumb.PNG.863f05fd1fee380709ac5a245e6d3328.PNG

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

Hmm... no, that's not it.

Yes, I see, you are in arcade mode, in this mode, LotAtc automatically choose a symbol for you and I disable the symbol combobox to make LotAtc more easier for starter users.

Lot of users are in realistic profile or more, see https://www.lotatc.com/documentation/detection_profile.html for more info, you must change this on server side in DCS options.

Hi DArt,

speaking of which, the new version also contains fixes regarding UR... Is there any new information regarding cooperation or integration of SRS?

Always in my scope with airport view and datalink. Airport view is well advanced, I will switch on SRS after that. I prefer take my time to make each great.

Yes, I see, you are in arcade mode, in this mode, LotAtc automatically choose a symbol for you and I disable the symbol combobox to make LotAtc more easier for starter users.

Lot of users are in realistic profile or more

Argh, thank you... I uninstalled when the recent bug materialized and just reinstalled it. Must have gone to Arcade mode then.

Thank you!

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

• 3 weeks later...

I have only free demo version of LotATC (for now). Is this the reason that SRS radio does not work properly? On DCS in game server, I use SRS radio overlay as an observer, I see all server radios freq's but I can not hear anyone and vice versa.

I have only free demo version of LotATC (for now). Is this the reason that SRS radio does not work properly? On DCS in game server, I use SRS radio overlay as an observer, I see all server radios freq's but I can not hear anyone and vice versa.

Hi, currently there is no interaction between SRS and LotAtc, only UniversRadio is supported BUT SRS support is in progress after and will come in near future.

Hmmm ok... Any ideas how i enable this in the new open beta server edition of DCS?

Yes, follow the guide: https://www.lotatc.com/documentation/dedicated.html

Is there a way to see in/out- going missiles in LotATC, like you can in DCS F10 map?

A part of NOSIG

Only cruise missiles can be detected (and see in LotAtc), other missiles have to small RCS (Radar Cross Section) to be seen on a radar coverage map.

Do i need to change something to run LotATC with the new DCS World 2.5 Open Beta Dedicated Server or just copy sone setups?

It should work as dedicated server described here: https://www.lotatc.com/documentation/dedicated.html be careful to copy correctly all needed files and to setup the options.lua of DCS. Let's me know if you have any troubles:thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
It should work as dedicated server described here: https://www.lotatc.com/documentation/dedicated.html be careful to copy correctly all needed files and to setup the options.lua of DCS. Let's me know if you have any troubles:thumbup:

I am having quite a problem tackling this even following the documented steps to use it with new dedicated server for DCS.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer