Mirage versions 2.0 and 1.5

Enduro14

"By performing the code synchronization, both 1.5.3 and 2.0.1 versions share the same code features, which makes the further development and adding of new features much easier for us."

As above is quoted from latest news and change log does this now mean we can copy over the updated mirage from 2.0 over to 1.5 and or vice versa and not have any dramatic problems? Zeus and company does this change make your development easier now that both versions of dcs world are essentially the same code?

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

But as it is now the 1.5.3 and 2.0.1 versions aint the same ?

I dont have same model, on the two versions....?

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

But as it is now the 1.5.3 and 2.0.1 versions aint the same ?

I dont have same model, on the two versions....?

If both sim use the same file - the new update will take it direct from SSD or HDD, but for example Mirage hasnt the same (dated) files in 1.5.3 and in 2.0.1 Update 1.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX  3090 24Gb OC, RAM 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz,, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Zeus mentioned it in another thread that they are not compatible as the BIN files are assigned to each version and are not the same,

he did also say you can copy them and remove the bin file but that would most likely break some if not all functionality in the cockpit and controls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5