Activation key has expired

Well today, i went to play Gold edition LOMAC FC as usual but i get an error message from StarForce telling me that my activation key has expired. Looking around on the forums and other places on the web, it seems it was something i was supposed to do, like registering my game. I don't recall anything telling me to do this so when i installed the game or anytime after that...i was wondering what should i do? How can i register the game and use the activation key?? I don't have a key from anywhere, what am i missing??

I won't be able to play the game until i get this thing registered but i can't register it because i havn't been given a key or anything :(

I would greatly appreciate any help, otherwise i won't be able to play my newly bought game and that sucks! :mad:

Did you try to run the game with 1st CD inserted?

In 1.11 and 1.12 Starforce checks CD once a week, and when it happens, he tells about activation.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Did you try to run the game with 1st CD inserted?

In 1.11 and 1.12 Starforce checks CD once a week, and when it happens, he tells about activation.

Yep, it said "insert CD, try again and see if the problem persists"..It does :( Sorry, i forgot to mention it :)

Sorry to double post but does anyone know the usual amount of time it takes for ther support guys to email you back? I sent them an email yesterday and they still havn't got back to me..I just want to play my game again :pilotfly:

There is no activation key for the CD version of LO:FC and you don’t have to register anything .. It should just play once you put the FC CD in the drive Once a week. Hmm did you by any chance install the updates for the downloaded version instead of the CD version?

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Possibly but i didn't know there was multiple versions of the patch..is that true? One patch for CD version and one patch for downloaded version??

I can only see one patch and that's the one i have 1.12a...

Yeah there are three 1.12a patches and you have to get the right one for your LO:FC.

112azp4.jpg

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Hmm..okay thanks, do i have to just reinstall the game again or can i just uninstall the patch? Thanks for all your help so far guys! :D

Okay, i've just got the CD patch and just installed it over the current one i have, i'll have to test it a bit later though..