Sorry for not being there for you!

I have got right back into the flight sim world after a break of a few years . i purchased my copy of lomac from a computer fair for 5 quid(gbp)

and wasnt expecting much more than an arcaded version of flanker 2 (which i have too).

and wow was i wrong this sim is a SIM and not an arcade takedown from flanker!

i am so impressed with this i imeadiatly bought a new throttle and stick x52 as old one was not supported anymore(x36)

i have now just purchased a track ir 4 it is brilliant!!!!!

also just heard of another device that will make it more intuative to play called a touch buddy (actually software to run on a touch screen touch-buddy.com).

i thank you guys it was always my dream to fly a jet fighter as a kid.

i was unable to join airforce for medical reasons.

this is the nearest i`ll ever get and its probably the realistic nearest too

my only regret is not dicoverying this product earlier!

couple of q`s though

1: is it worth me getting lomac gold? or just FC and BS addons?

2:is there a huge multiplayier following in uk?

3:if so is there a LAN Group i can join(prefer interating with people in real life rather than net(more fun watching reaction).

i thank the developers and programmers that put there heart and sole into this Sim i haave followed all the way since flanker V1 and i should not of doubted lomac for which iam sorry ..

keep up the good work chaps.

p.s i still prefer flying the flanker!!!

Hi flankerbanker Glad to here about another one getting infected with the LockOn virus :thumbup:

Now you got ver. 1.0 you really should upgrade to Flaming Cliffs ver. 1.12

to scoop out the full potential of this Game/Sim.

And be able to fly on Hyperlobby, Allso if you want to join an online squadron they all demand that you have v.1.12 installed.

You can get it as a payable download or order it as LockOn Gold by Evolved Games , i think its called.

But be prepared that there still are discs ( mainly first release ) who have flaws so you have to get them replaced.

If your looking for online squadrons have alook at my Fanpage ( link below my sig. ) there's a long list of squadrons from all over the world.

Again! This is why adverts are necessary. I know I'm boring...:puke:

1: is it worth me getting lomac gold? or just FC and BS addons?

2:is there a huge multiplayier following in uk?

3:if so is there a LAN Group i can join(prefer interating with people in real life rather than net(more fun watching reaction).

1: Yes! Naturally it's woth! FC ("Flaming Cliffs") has added aircraft Su-25T with AFM (Advance Flight Dynamics). Impression of flying Frogfoot is completely different from what You know in "Flanker". It's really hard to master.

BS ("Black Shark") is about to realese (in autumn 2006 I hope). There mainly we will be flying Kamov Ka-50 Black Shark.

Find the videos on the web (http://www.lockon.ru).

2: Yes there is. http://www.vvs504.co.uk/ for example.

3: see 2:

Welcome buddy!