F4-E Phantom II High Res 2048x2048 Skin preview

I remember that nobody replies when I've asked about a Phantom Template..now I'm workin on a High res 2048x2048 Low Visibility Skin, I thought about to show ya'll a few progress screenshoots, there's still a lot to do so dont bother, and Remember this is my first skinwork ever!!!

Have fun..to all them Phantom lovers outhere in tha whole wide World....

WD2VI.jpg

WDUHR.jpg

WEHBH.jpg

WE0NZ.jpg

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.

I remember that nobody replies when I've asked about a Phantom Template..now I'm workin on a High res 2048x2048 Low Visibility Skin, I thought about to show ya'll a few progress screenshoots, there's still a lot to do so dont bother, and Remember this is my first skinwork ever!!!

Have fun..to all them Phantom lovers outhere in tha whole wide World....

WD2VI.jpg

WDUHR.jpg

WEHBH.jpg

WE0NZ.jpg

my prayers have been answered! Nice work!

Flip

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

Thanx so far, Its still a long way to go, I'll try to change tha Su-27 cockpit too, try to give it a lil more off that NATO grey cockpit style n I'll try to translate the whole thing in English, would give it a better feeling when u fly the Phantom!! (would be nice if someone could do this)

so by tha way,there's still a VF-84 Jolly Roger skin outhere in the Net,check this

http://www.33rd.de/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=125

but u can be sure that it'll not have that much Detail that my phantom'll have when its done :smilewink:.

I still need to change tha Darggrey in tha frontarea a lil bit, and I still need to create all tha Decals and Squadron markings. I've changed the Airbrake inside the Detail as high as possible so I'll try to create all the lil details tommorow, right now I'm just tryin to find some detail pics of the Front and Maingear.

take care ya'll

WOW, those updated shots are absolutely amazing!

Seriously, you're doing a fabulous job of restoring the plane's beauty, by weathering it. Sorta' contradicting, but Oh So true! Keep it up!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

yea right,I'm thinkin bout to do a few Versions,maybe 2 Sqadrons and one "more clean Version" and one "weathered Version", I'll try to do a German Phantom Skin too (cant forget tha Time when I was ridin down to Wittmund Airbase wit tha Bike, I was never there before n just 14 years old, and I was ridin about 90km, thats layin 11 years in tha past right now...damn)

by tha way, maybe ED got some work for me :smilewink:

These has me literally drooling with anticipation for release :D I've always loved the Phantoms, and it's probably my favorite among the western jets.!

Mad props, Ghostrida9. Mad props =)

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Sweeeeeeet.

Really appreciate the effort you're putting into revitalizing that old bird - it still is one of my favorite ones. Can't wait for the final result! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D