Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 5

gregzagk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same c..p again! after 3 attempts of rolling from the hangar (and kicks), I finally manage to take off and - got f...g kick again...

Looks like the server is pretty damn unstable or ED is having a real blast while "coding"? another patch.

I guess the password idea isn't the best, If it had to be an "open" thing for everyone. I guess the idea introduced earlier - of 7 lives per day (without exception) was a better solution. Just serius gamesr - no flyboys, voulchers etc... One safely ejects, gets CSAR flight to base and the lifes get restored, one looses them otherwise...

P.S. Corner cutters could have like 12? spawns per day... Flying mi8/uh1 is really a pain in su27 / f15 world...

P.S.2 Great work with that mission idea and all that made it functional. Wish to have more money one day to donate for this one... cheers!

Captures are being prevented by singular quiet infantry units hiding, is this intended behavior? :) Could be prevented for example by making the capturing infantry units disappear after capture has occurred, this way they don't stick around to cause problems. No different from the fact that you cannot drop more infantry into own airbases from helicopters.

20%-repaired airfields have been set to 0% numerous times after server crash/rotation. Most certainly not intended behavior!

Also the fortified bunkers on airfields spawn on top of each other in such a way that collision detection doesn't work properly. Vikhrs and other ammunition wasted on holographic buildings...

Rarely, repair from 0% has failed completely and stayed at 0%. This happened at least with Beslan captured by blue.

Thx for server!

Edited by Stuge

Whats the plan with keeping this server up running the mission post completion. It's by far the most immersive server yet. I'd like to see this mission run continuously like the testing was before the round kicked off. Anyone else agree?

You mean the restart after 3x hours? If yes it works like this since round 1.

It's cause there is lag and issues If the server doesn't restart everything 3 hours.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Please put a ping limit on the server :(

I know it sucks for the guys from Australia etc... but it sucks for everyone when guys are flying around with 400+ pings warping everywhere then the server crashes!

I kindly suggest a limit of 330

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

It's cause there is lag and issues If the server doesn't restart everything 3 hours.

Greg

Is there anyway to keep captured/loss objective on the restarts as well, in essentially creating a continuous blue flag when no round is running? I'm assuming you could reset the map when someone looses all their airfelds and farps.

Greg

I think he meant that he wants blue flag server to stay up after round 5 is complete (you know, when bluefor wins).

Lord of Salt

Hey Gregzagk and Xcom, just a reminder that Vaziani is still bugged. F15 blue slots can load AMRAAMs. We had to let someone know on TS that it was forbidden earlier today after he shot 2/3 missiles. None of them resulted in a kill thankfully.

;2687120']Please put a ping limit on the server :(

I know it sucks for the guys from Australia etc... but it sucks for everyone when guys are flying around with 400+ pings warping everywhere then the server crashes!

I kindly suggest a limit of 330

That would be quite rude

That would be quite rude

Rude? I don't believe so... while it would suck for people with high pings it isn't fair for everyone else that 1 player with a super high ping can ruin it for everyone else. Nobody WANTS to exclude people, but in situations like this it is really for the better.

Eventually, if blueflag continues to evolve and be as popular as it is I wouldn't be surprised to see it on servers in other locations in the world... depending on how the buddyspike folks want to handle that.

Edited by StandingCow

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

Hey Gregzagk and Xcom, just a reminder that Vaziani is still bugged. F15 blue slots can load AMRAAMs. We had to let someone know on TS that it was forbidden earlier today after he shot 2/3 missiles. None of them resulted in a kill thankfully.

Thanks. It is fixed in the versions that will be uploaded today.

Sorry for the delay, didn't have PC access yesterday.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP