Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 5

gregzagk

We ran it on our TS during testing quite a bit. Don't see what the issue would be if it's client side other than just channels in TS?

Best Regards,

Fulcrum

Perhaps we can Greg or Xcom to add an Aries radio channel for Red and Blue in the Buddyspike teamspeak server during the next testing session...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job by Red ground attack for the last few hours, really impressive.

This^

Great job gents, seems you guys have found another gear after the threat of losing Krasnodar etc!

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

No, to go the "Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin" folder, hold shift and "open a command prompt from here"

Then type in

DCS_updater.exe update 1.5.2.49392@openbeta

The Updater should launch and download a previous version. Make sure not to click update to 1.5.3 next time! :smilewink:

SERVER ADMIN:

On which version server will run this event till the end?

:helpsmilie:

Небо - это точка опоры...

=WRAG=OSA

http://wings-of-russia.ru

SERVER ADMIN:

On which version server will run this event till the end?

:helpsmilie:

Hey, we use the stable version of DCS World (not open beta).

So if it will update to 1.5.3 we will go there also.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

server is excellent

i won a few engagements in the su27

i don't think R-27 seeking is any better than ER (worse?) but at the ranges you are generally fighting eagles at hits are actually a possibility

player GCI is a miracle too my god it's almost like you can fight as a functional unit or something

please never go away blue flag i love you so much

BLUEFOR is always one step ahead. :megalol:

Yes yesterday was awesome. We almost got Vody. But then our GCI crashed and we were blind. Maverick started to butcher everyone. We had a flanker on his tail and shot multiple missles. But the Server warped Maverick and we got screwed.

It was good yesterday, from both sides. Only some bad luck for red.

Maverick started to butcher everyone. We had a flanker on his tail and shot multiple missles. But the Server warped Maverick and we got screwed.

I have it all recorded :D

You guys were warping for me too as you see in the video ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;2683818']

You guys were warping for me too as you see in the video ;)

Yep, but if the server didn't warped you the first time, you wouldn't be alive to take out the 2 flankers warping and other stuff ;)

Therefore; Some bad luck for red.

But good flying Maverick; as always! :thumbup:

I agree that the server should be passworded qnd the password available on the TS server. Kicking plqyer that don't have a mic is too much. Because even without a mic you can be communicative and team play. But just requiring the action of connecting to the TS to get the password should be enough to deter most of the griefers, even with no obligation to stay on the TS after getting the pw

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

I agree that the server should be passworded qnd the password available on the TS server. Kicking plqyer that don't have a mic is too much. Because even without a mic you can be communicative and team play. But just requiring the action of connecting to the TS to get the password should be enough to deter most of the griefers, even with no obligation to stay on the TS after getting the pw

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

But you can get Informations from the CGI and other Players,talking is way bether than write/read.

What is a man if he loses his homeland? We, the pilots, must fly and take the first and the strongest impact of the aggressor on ourselves so we could save at least one child in this country.

Major Zoran Radosavljevic *26.02.1965 +26.03.1999

Legenda si bio, legenda ostao...

There is a drastic difference between those that are used to play with eachother and have optimzed coms and those that spend more time trying to understand the order or question from GCI or random fellow in chat, than they spend executing the order. Just today I heard on TS a pilot fly himself to death only because of misunderstandings.

ProTip:

Always say you name first when contacting GCI :) - Hey I need picture ? <- Who is "I"

No matter the tools given, any team that have good teamwork will win the day! Or join the server first.. (muhaha) :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]