THE WAR THAT WAS NEVER MEANT

Thank you. I always like the music to that vid... about the carrier. i dont exactly remember what spots you are talking about, but i was using the f12 veiw. I just got the planes in the spots i wanted by going into mission editor and plotting abuot 20 different aircraft to land onto the carrier. I gave them new payloads and paint schemes and had them land while recording as a track. I then went from the nearest airport to the carrier and just found what i thought would be interesting angles. I just recorded that. Nothing special to getting all the planes on, just tell them all to land. It can take some time, since about 20 craft have to land!

Nice movie! :D

Yeah, liked the parked planes too. ;)

I really don't know how to get them like that...

edit: Oops, now I read the post about make them land together...interesting. :)

"Where you will be reunited with an old friend...the thrill of battle." - Admiral Tolwyn, Wing Commander IV

OMG, you sunk my Kuz, again! :D

Thanks, I enjoyed it.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Thank you. I always like the music to that vid... about the carrier. i dont exactly remember what spots you are talking about, but i was using the f12 veiw. I just got the planes in the spots i wanted by going into mission editor and plotting abuot 20 different aircraft to land onto the carrier. I gave them new payloads and paint schemes and had them land while recording as a track. I then went from the nearest airport to the carrier and just found what i thought would be interesting angles. I just recorded that. Nothing special to getting all the planes on, just tell them all to land. It can take some time, since about 20 craft have to land!

Oh! :doh: I'm terrible sorry. I watched this movie at work where I have MacG4. I don't know why but most videos I can watch only as a slideshow. It appeared to me that all aircrafts on the us carrier are parked nose front to left ship's side as it should be. Now I'm watching again and :doh: ... what the hell. Everything looks normal. I appologize for missunderstood. Definitely I need rest and vacations. Anyway good movie.

Nice video and great music.

:beer:

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

Thanks guys so much, Like i said, the music is beautiful... Since i am in high school i just had to pick that song. I am in band, and we performed that song with a local guitarist. That was actually a high school band playing... I have to real recording to though, of some philharmonic syphomy... It went well with what i wanted i thought... and even though that would never happen in real life, i always enjoy the theme based movies... my personal fav is glowing ammrams oc_redux, excellent, mine is almost on the same theme too.

I actually intended this movie to include the movement 2 and 3 parts, but i think maybe i will save them for later. I wanted an a-10 based movie (the name) but i took a different root. I actually didnt want to show to kuz sinking, because i wanted the movie to be sort of like a movie trailer, and i wanted to act like i was saving a lot of the action and the ending for the a movie in the future. (im not saying i will or will not make a movie based on this one, but that it was basically made as a movie trailer to portray a hollywood war film that will never be made)

I was going to mention that i used vegas because i got it for free, so i went with what i had, if i had a nice program like premeire pro free then i would use it. I dont spend a lot of money on programs except games and on windows, all other programs are naturally free, or i download off of limewire:D

Ohh, and the f-18 thingy, the reason it didnt shoot is becuase it had fuel tanks, shot of its harpoons(or whatever they are, some anti ship missile) and its 2 aim-20's missed. Go figures.

PS- if you arent a member of lockonfiles and you cant download the movie, then you should become a member, it is a great site, and is run by great people who commonly visit here. If you detest, i put it onto patricks aviation, but the quality really sux