Nvidia 3Dvision struggle

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=109341&page=18

this thread will tell most of the story but would like to address the devs specifically on this tech and this great simulator. As per that thread their are some very talented folks around that can make pretty much forgotten atleast lately tech aka nvidia 3dvision work in great games like dcs world.

Devs this latest update in 2.0 is splendid, at full settings and 4k amazing, the new lighting and shadowing very atmospheric and exactly what we need. That being said has their been a major change as far as code or shaders reason i ask our now amazing migoto mod doesnt work anymore since this new patch and long story short is their any guidance you can give us to correct this aka shader changes lua's what have you.

With Vr around the corner this sim is going to be brought to the forfront of many who have never seen it due to vr, well for those who have yet to fly it in good old nvidia 3dvision its amazing and its really the only way you can experience truly how great this sim is and the geometric detail that is in it.

In short my request is a Request for help and Information on how we can get nvidia 3dvision running great again with 3rd party mod as linked above. Or another question would be have you ever thought of making Dcs world fully support 3dvision like you are the VR?

thanks for the time and continue the great work

Edited by Enduro14

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Hmm haven't tried it with 3D surround since the latest patch. I never used migoto with dcs since it ran fine natively. Is there a reason you used migoto for dcs in the first place? I'll have to try the latest patch with 3D surround later if I get the chance to see that it still works.

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

Hmm haven't tried it with 3D surround since the latest patch. I never used migoto with dcs since it ran fine natively. Is there a reason you used migoto for dcs in the first place? I'll have to try the latest patch with 3D surround later if I get the chance to see that it still works.

Yes we use it since the huds are not collimated correctly for 3d, with the mod they project at infinity which is correct.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S